IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

2 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

They'll make an example out of us, I'm sure.

Couldn't do a thing when the snake 6 tried to destroy the football pyramid, but you can bet they'll find their bollocks now.

Exactly this.  Coming after Everton yet City and.Chelsea taking the piss. 

Doesn't make for good reading. Regardless of what other teams may or may not of done 2 wrongs don't make a right, and our owner and his board are responsible for making sure Everton operate with in the rules, I fear that there poor leadership has well and truly fucked us over this time, I pray 🙏 I'm wrong but poor leadership will always catch up with you in the end. 

22 hours ago, London Blue said:

I can only think that we went over agreed spending this season, given the premier league were happy with what we were doing last season.

The club are adamant we did not so somebody is wrong.

Can't say I have any confidence in anything the board says, so it's probably us - somebody not reading the rules properly.

2 hours ago, London Blue said:

I can only think that we went over agreed spending this season, given the premier league were happy with what we were doing last season.

It's from the 21/22 season not this season.

Any points deduction this season if that is to be the penalty if found guilty will condemn us to relegation, I don't think they would have the balls to do that so late in this season, so maybe at worst a fine or a summer transfer ban similar to Chelsea. Or they could give a point's deduction to start beginning of next season, either way another worrying period to add to the list. Makes you wonder if our fortunes will ever change under our current ownership. Pretty gutted with our lot at the moment. 

2 hours ago, Palfy said:

Any points deduction this season if that is to be the penalty if found guilty will condemn us to relegation, I don't think they would have the balls to do that so late in this season, so maybe at worst a fine or a summer transfer ban similar to Chelsea. Or they could give a point's deduction to start beginning of next season, either way another worrying period to add to the list. Makes you wonder if our fortunes will ever change under our current ownership. Pretty gutted with our lot at the moment. 

No chance any punishment if found guilty could be applied this season as we just appeal etc and that will go on and on. 

I think a fine is likely, maybe a transfer ban. 

11 hours ago, London Blue said:

Of course they're adamant. It looks bad to investors, it looks bad to fans, it looks bad all round.

3 hours ago, Palfy said:

I was thinking this, would be so Everton to get safe then suffer a points deduction  :lol:

11 hours ago, Formby said:

Can'y say I have any confidence in anything the board says, so it's probably us - somebody not reading the rules properly.

True but Moshiri's background is finance and we have been co-operating so something is off.

We know what the rules were and how much money we had to spend, the nail biting moment last season after clubs complained were eased when the Premier league said we were on a tight leash and compliant, so what changed?

Sky Sports saying this will take months so any result may well not affect this season.

West Ham are hoping that we get a points deduction to help their shit season, they've even said that even if we don't get a points deduction they want the threat of a points deduction to get into the heads of the management and players. What them cunts need to do is to try staying up on their own merit instead of looking at others misfortunes as their best chance of beating relegation. I understand it's a dog eat dog world but to make them feelings known just shows what classless wankers they are. 

1 hour ago, London Blue said:

True but Moshiri's background is finance and we have been co-operating so something is off.

We may find Moshiri has been saying one thing and doing another, people of his ilk who are very successful in their field have a tendency to think they are better than most and know how to pull the wool over people's eyes, not all are like that granted but our luck will be Moshiri is one of them. 

2 hours ago, Formby said:

That would suit the board very well! Given that they seemingly don't have the ability to get a transfer done anyway, they can blame the ban for their incompetence. 

IF that were to happen Sean is the one manager I think we can rely on to make the best of what we have including young players.