IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

I’ve just realised…. None of you are actually here! I ate something bad last night and I am currently stuck in some recirculating nightmare that seems like it’s lasting years… when in reality it’s only 1.37 the following night.

Its all just a dream and I’m going to force myself to wake up by sticking this needle into my eye!

I really don’t get the Dyche calls at all. I don’t want him appointed. The only way I’d be happy him getting the job is if it was a straight choice between him and big Sam. He relegated Burnley twice (I’m counting last season) and other than (7th and 10th) his average premier league position is 15th (rounded up). He’s no certainty for our survival. 

35 minutes ago, barryj said:

I really don’t get the Dyche calls at all. I don’t want him appointed. The only way I’d be happy him getting the job is if it was a straight choice between him and big Sam. He relegated Burnley twice (I’m counting last season) and other than (7th and 10th) his average premier league position is 15th (rounded up). He’s no certainty for our survival. 

He got Burnley to 7th and 10th? And he had an average league position of 15th?

Shit, I’d kill for that level of competence at Everton. 

It’s like you asked a question and then answered it yourself Barry. 😂

12 minutes ago, StevO said:

He got Burnley to 7th and 10th? And he had an average league position of 15th?

Shit, I’d kill for that level of competence at Everton. 

It’s like you asked a question and then answered it yourself Barry. 😂

Yes for all the years he didn’t finish 7th and 10th! They were his best. 

Didn’t want to post them as it would look like it was biased to support my view. 

Come on SteveO! 🤣 

2 hours ago, barryj said:

Yes for all the years he didn’t finish 7th and 10th! They were his best. 

Didn’t want to post them as it would look like it was biased to support my view. 

Come on SteveO! 🤣 

Didn’t want to look biased in your view but counted them going down after he’d left. Give him a chance. 😂

Besides, he’s a nice bloke, and he’s mates with Serge from Kasabian. Doesn’t that help? 
My Dad phoned me earlier saying get Sam back. So obviously I’m now very keen on Dyche. 😂

5 minutes ago, StevO said:

Didn’t want to look biased in your view but counted them going down after he’d left. Give him a chance. 😂

Besides, he’s a nice bloke, and he’s mates with Serge from Kasabian. Doesn’t that help? 
My Dad phoned me earlier saying get Sam back. So obviously I’m now very keen on Dyche. 😂

If we get big Sam I think I’d seriously consider relinquishing my season ticket. I promise you that’s not being sensationalist.