IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

22 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

just wondering what the influence of Moshiri has been on the business side.  sure we get uncle usmanov big sponsor's but it seems the actual day to day stuff like this season ticket fiasco, haven't changed.  which is sad, because you would think a billionaire would get his house in order.  just another thing to put in the old memory banks when it comes to moshiri and the russian who's on the board (sasha?).

I highly doubt that Moshiri, or Kenwright for that matter get involved in any form of the season ticket process, other than the price for budget purposes. 

I'd assume that the season tickets are being dealt with by the hospitality department, who will more than likely have a Manager/Director that reports into the board.

1 hour ago, StevO said:

Is that what that is? I always assumed it was a season ticket 😂

I don’t expect many issues with the mobile ticketing on Saturday, but Everton messing up sending tickets out is just, well, normal. 

Not sure how you can say that when we don't even have our mobile tickets yet and there no signs that we will come Saturday.

19 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

I highly doubt that Moshiri, or Kenwright for that matter get involved in any form of the season ticket process, other than the price for budget purposes. 

I'd assume that the season tickets are being dealt with by the hospitality department, who will more than likely have a Manager/Director that reports into the board.

they are responsible for the employees underneath them.  i would have thought when he got in the business end and front end would be evaluated and given improvements.  5 years on the same issues that plagued us when Bill had us mortgaged to the hilt and mismanaged by suntan bob, are still here.  as someone who works in the corporate world this is directly due to management.  I would have thought Sasha would have gotten this shit fixed or fired the person responsible and hire people to make sure it doesn't happen again.  Or work with a different outside vendor (if that's the case) who can deliver the product without issues and on time.  

37 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Not sure how you can say that when we don't even have our mobile tickets yet and there no signs that we will come Saturday.

I don’t expect issues on Saturday because it’s a system that’s already tried and tested. The system I trust. 
As I said though, not getting the mobile tickets sent out is an issue. 

Been on hold for an hour and a half and still only position 64 in the queue. 

On what they told my Dad about using previous tickets; bit of confusion. As he took over his friends ticket they had posted out the tickets in the previous names to the previous address. They said use it until we can send another ticket out. 

Getting really annoyed with them now. Nothing published for people waiting for cards, so if no one calls them what would happen? Absolute shambles!

44 minutes ago, StevO said:

Been on hold for an hour and a half and still only position 64 in the queue. 

On what they told my Dad about using previous tickets; bit of confusion. As he took over his friends ticket they had posted out the tickets in the previous names to the previous address. They said use it until we can send another ticket out. 

Getting really annoyed with them now. Nothing published for people waiting for cards, so if no one calls them what would happen? Absolute shambles!

Those who havent received their cards yet will need to go to the box office on match day and get a paper ticket apparently.

That’s going to cause chaos. 

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

Those who havent received their cards yet will need to go to the box office on match day and get a paper ticket apparently.

It would be nice if they bothered to communicate this to the fans. 
Shambles. 

47 minutes ago, Bill said:

There's an open day at goodison today ..... 2 till 6.  Its all about the trial and error of the phone app and the Cards. They want you to try them at the turnstile, Must be somebody there who can inform you about what's going on

That would be ace if I was unemployed and could head to Goodison with about 15 minutes notice like the club seem to expect. But I work about 45 miles away from Goodison and I work until 6:30. 
Thanks Everton. 

3 minutes ago, MikeO said:

That's brutal, where are you up to in the queue?

15th now. 

To add to the frustration I’ve received an email reminding me what to bring to the match on Saturday, included on the list is my ticket. I’d absolutely love to bring it with me. Would be nice if they gave it to me. 

2 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Similar to what happened for the Metalist Kharkiv UEFA Cup game maybe. That was a total nightmare, eventually (about twenty minutes after a delayed KO) they decided to let prople in by just showing the email notification sent out telling us to collect from box office.

6 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Similar to what happened for the Metalist Kharkiv UEFA Cup game maybe. That was a total nightmare, eventually (about twenty minutes after a delayed KO) they decided to let prople in by just showing the email notification sent out telling us to collect from box office.

It's happened a couple of times. Think there was a cup game where we only got in at half time. 

Radio Merseyside did a piece earlier today, Tony Snells programme at about 12.30 if you want to catch it on the Sounds app,  as well as the test day today, (brilliant advance notification BTW lads !) Anyone who is waiting for the plastic ticket can go tomorrow from 9am with member number and ID and they will issue a paper ticket for Saturday, apparently the plastic ones have been lost in the post! 

3 minutes ago, Wiggytop said:

Radio Merseyside did a piece earlier today, Tony Snells programme at about 12.30 if you want to catch it on the Sounds app,  as well as the test day today, (brilliant advance notification BTW lads !) Anyone who is waiting for the plastic ticket can go tomorrow from 9am with member number and ID and they will issue a paper ticket for Saturday, apparently the plastic ones have been lost in the post! 

Thanks for that mate. 
That would be great apart from having to work tomorrow, love how Everton just drop this thing out there. Nothing on the club channels, no notice, no planning. 

It’s going to be chaos at Goodison on Saturday.