IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

55 minutes ago, patto said:

I can’t understand anyone getting it on their phone it’s crazy for the sake of a fiver you want a card. 

I take the kids so for me it’s an extra £20 plus I have one of those RFID wallets that can only hold 5 cards so thought it would be easier but I’m already beginning to regret it!

1 hour ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Has anyone who opted for e-season tickets has the email yet? They were meant to be going out today

After seeing the fiasco it caused at Analfield yesterday I am dreading trying to get in on Saturday 

Not had mine yet.

I always go up for the first game about an hour before kick off, so I'm hoping that'll be enough time!

16 minutes ago, patto said:

Looking forward to the video I can’t understand your 2 vaccination cads don’t get you into the stadium for all the trouble they had at Anfield I never heard any mention of Covid passes.

As I said in another thread patto, get the NHS app on your phone and that will confirm your vac status. The card/s you get have never been and will never be acceptable evidence, app is dead easy to enter your details and get what's needed.

In typical Everton fashion there are a few issues. 
My mate who I go the match with always buys our season tickets on his credit card and I give him the money. But he’s on holiday at the moment trying to arrange his wedding in Kiev, so won’t be back in time for the game. 
The club will be sending links for both of our season tickets to his email address, great. 
To reduce any issues I called the club a few weeks back and paid the £10 for us both to have cards, I trust the iPhone app but doesn’t work when taking someone else, and explained why and they agreed to post both of our tickets to my address. 
There is now a possibility that the club have posted both our tickets to my mates address, but they can’t confirm this but I should wait a couple of days and see if they turn up. If not I’ve got to go and bother his soon to be Mother in law for the spare key and start looking through his post. 
Fan services. Excellent. 

My Dad also hasn’t received his season card yet, but he’s already expecting to be stood on Bullens Road on Saturday afternoon and not get into the ground. 

55 minutes ago, patto said:

Everton are asking for Covid passes Liverpool are not so it’s Everton making it really hard for our supporters.

I would love to know how many teams are asking for Covid passes this weekend.

It's a league policy (https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58153110) so they will be. It's nothing to do with Everton.

If you haven't had the vaccine then if you can show you've had a negative covid test within 48 hours of the game then you're fine to get in as well.

It's really not making it hard at all.

8 minutes ago, patto said:

No I’m fine so if you have friendly’s it doesn’t apply of which Liverpool have just had 2.

Everyone's fine, patto.

The most difficult part will be the digital season tickets going wrong, rather than anything to do with the covid stuff. Everton absolutely will be able to be blamed for that if it all goes tits up.

4 minutes ago, Wiggytop said:

Me neither pffff!

Absolute joke. You just know they’re going to announce on Friday there are issues with it and anyone that applied for a digital season ticket will have to go to the box office on match day to get a paper ticket instead, causing absolute chaos. 

12 hours ago, Wiggytop said:

Keeping us hanging once again.

Does anyone know if it’s possible to get the physical card ticket also now or is it too late?

You can still apply for the physical cards if you phone the ticket office , but I was told to call back next week

As Romey says though they haven’t sent all of those out yet either, I know at least 3 people still waiting, but to be fair to the club the starting date for the season must have come as a real shock to them and has clearly taken them by surprise 

21 minutes ago, StevO said:

My Dad has been told today they are working on reloading last seasons tickets for people who haven’t received new ones. Piss take!

They didn’t send any season tickets out last season, it was just a card to say you had a season ticket so you could get discount in the stores. I was lucky enough to get to a game and they sent out paper tickets 

Everton fans services are taking a right battering on Twitter, loads still waiting on cards as well and the last update from them was 8 hours ago to say the e-tickets would go out today

Loads complaining they’ve waited 2 to 3 hours on phone and still not got through !

Can see this being a biblical cluster fuck even by Everton’s standards

44 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

They didn’t send any season tickets out last season, it was just a card to say you had a season ticket so you could get discount in the stores. I was lucky enough to get to a game and they sent out paper tickets 

Everton fans services are taking a right battering on Twitter, loads still waiting on cards as well and the last update from them was 8 hours ago to say the e-tickets would go out today

Loads complaining they’ve waited 2 to 3 hours on phone and still not got through !

Can see this being a biblical cluster fuck even by Everton’s standards

Is that what that is? I always assumed it was a season ticket 😂

I got to the wolves game and got a mobile ticket that worked fine. 

They are a nightmare but not even surprised. I don’t expect many issues with the mobile ticketing on Saturday, but Everton messing up sending tickets out is just, well, normal. 

just wondering what the influence of Moshiri has been on the business side.  sure we get uncle usmanov big sponsor's but it seems the actual day to day stuff like this season ticket fiasco, haven't changed.  which is sad, because you would think a billionaire would get his house in order.  just another thing to put in the old memory banks when it comes to moshiri and the russian who's on the board (sasha?).