IGNORED

West Brom (H)

Pearso

Its not like im saying he is the worst australian, Israeli or Lebanese striker. He is still swedish and we have a lot of really good strikers in recent history. Ibra, Henrik Larsson, Elmander, Toivonen to mention a few.

I take it you don't believe in kiss of deaths?

How the fuck can I make something happen by sitting thousands of miles away writing something on the internet? I just call them as i see them, and he is poor imo

You can't physically... Lets just say loads of are superstitious! Commentator says someone hasn't scored in ages .... They pop up and score

Phew. Well, that was way better than the Southampton and Swansea matches. Still can't put games away though, another nervy ending. What a difference having Fellaini in his correct position and Mirallas in the starting XI can make. Mirallas was far from his best, but he always looks so threatening when he's on the ball. Good to see Gibson get some minutes, oh and Vic up front was good once more. Will be interesting to see who will start on Saturday. Surely even Jelavic can score against Villa? biggrin.png

Good set of results in the other matches as well. Could only have been better if Spurs hadn't found that late equaliser.

Edited by Fearthainn

Decent performance overall. Dominated the first half but started the 2nd half slowly as normal. Heitinga had to take a touch but cocked it up royally for their goal. After that we went back on the front foot albeit a lot more disjointed that we were in the first.

Bar that one blip the defence were very solid throughout and we attacked with real fluency at times. Hopefully that is us back on track!