IGNORED

West Brom (H)

Pearso

Thanks, Steve. Surprised clubs don't screen for it more often.

Sorry, I didn't mean they usually happen when they're "hanging on by a thread", so I don't think you can really screen for it (though I'm no doctor). Meant that they usually happen when there's little if any contact. He had his studs planted and his knee got turned.

Jonas Olsson at west brom has surprised me. In a negative way (which is positive for us) usually so commanding. Been a lot of talk in sweden about him wanting to leave West Brom but the club wont sell him.

Osman needs to man up and take a shot every now and then. When their goalie was half way up in the crowd he could have hit it on goal but didnt. Pienaar looking better but i love to see Mirallas switching to the left. Thats when shit starts happening.

Osman did however pass the ball to Baines first goal.

Where is Fellaini? Hardly involved in the match.

Back 4 look stable.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! Was a depressing day, but this fucking game is making up for it.

I'd go along with that, and have to be pleased with having a two goal cushion for the second half, and every chance now of Baines getting three in this game of all things. Are we home and dry on this ? No, you never know what will happen, but it appears we are playing well and have had the Lions share of possession. Would be very surprised to mess this up now. Feeling better now, but still the second half to come.

Moving Fellaini and Pienaar into their more natural positions as well as the added benefit of Heitinga giving the ball out from the defense hasn't half done wonders, 'Chebe making the most of the opportunity as well... Not that I'm qualified to say it's the reason we're doing well.