IGNORED

West Brom (H)

Pearso

with Neville and Osman as def mids and no Jelavic to come and help the back 4 we better score a lot of goals - -

Hopefully Mirallas will play as an attacking mid and not striker which he isn't -

Anichebe should be given the striking duties -

no Velios - so we just have the two strikers capable of playing - and midfielders doing stand-in duty -

and defenders playing as midfielders - very confusing to me - hopefully for the opposition as well

no broadcast in Africa AGAIN tonight - showing the 3 other games with the money sides plaing -

that is why Everton will always battle to get supporters here -

i am certainle a very endangered species - African Everton supporter - what was that ?-

delayed transmission at 5 am tomorrow morning -

wont hear much from me till much later - GO Everton make us proud !

Get used to it my friend we are hardly on live tv in england sad.png

I didn't even realize there was any games being played today damn it, least of all a near full league program. I thought this West Bromwich Albion game was at the weekend, but there's no sense in lying.

This is going to do me no favors at all, and the fucking shite are ahead also of all things. Maybe I'll sit this one out, but obviously hope we get that win, and all that Fey issue hasn't effected those involved too much and they just go about their business as usual and get the result. I'd be surprised if we didn't get anything less than three points tonight, but it did sneak up out of nowhere, but what can you do. Really have to win today to keep the challenge underway and remain near those important places