IGNORED

Who would you sell ? Fellaini v Baines

Avinalaff

Who would you sell if one had to go ?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you sell if one had to go ?

• Leighton Baines
    • Marouanne Fellaini

I'll bet you're the life and soul of every party. dont%20know.gif

Aren't there other threads you could be posting in if you have no interest? Perhaps you could find an Iron Maiden appreciation thread somewhere so that you could post that you don't listen to music.doh.gif

? Perfectly legitimate answer to the question. Not my fault the poll only seems to accommodate the possibility of people leaving!

If you want me to chose between the two, its easy - Felli.

? Perfectly legitimate answer to the question. Not my fault the poll only seems to accommodate the possibility of people leaving!

If you want me to chose between the two, its easy - Felli.

The question asks 'Who would you sell?'. It doesn't ask 'would you sell?'. It's intended to create discussion. Nobody 'wants' to sell anybody, but you have 2 choices on a forum Matt. Wait for something to discuss, or create something to discuss. One of these options is not adviseable.

The question asks 'Who would you sell?'. It doesn't ask 'would you sell?'. It's intended to create discussion. Nobody 'wants' to sell anybody, but you have 2 choices on a forum Matt. Wait for something to discuss, or create something to discuss. One of these options is not adviseable.

"Who would you sell?" - "I wouldnt sell anyone". Perfectly acceptable response.

"If you had to sell one of the 2, who would you sell?" - "Id sell Felli".

As for this nobody wants to sell people, I disagree. I want Vic sold. But 'wanting' to sell wasnt part of the question and I didnt elude to wanting to sell anyone in my initial statement.

"Who would you sell?" - "I wouldnt sell anyone". Perfectly acceptable response.

"If you had to sell one of the 2, who would you sell?" - "Id sell Felli".

As for this nobody wants to sell people, I disagree. I want Vic sold. But 'wanting' to sell wasnt part of the question and I didnt elude to wanting to sell anyone in my initial statement.

I give up mate.

Just do me a favour and put me on ignore Matt, as I really can't be doing with your constant 'apparently acceptable' patheticness. Better still, step the fuck down as moderator so I can 'ignore you'. How the hell you ever got to be a mod beats me.

I give up mate.

Just do me a favour and put me on ignore Matt, as I really can't be doing with your constant 'apparently acceptable' patheticness. Better still, step the fuck down as moderator so I can 'ignore you'. How the hell you ever got to be a mod beats me.

Apologies for giving my opinion....

Id get rid of Fellaini because:

He would bring more money in for us than Baines

He is playing behind the striker and it isnt his natural position

He wants to leave, whilst Baines dosn't

Fellaini could be replaced a hell of a lot easier than Baines with the money we would bring in

He's incosistent and IMO sometimes over rated

He elbows people in the face.

Oh, and the fact that Fellaini, although being a top player, isnt the best midfielder in the Premier league, and Leighton is the best left back in the league, possibly even Europe.

Sometimes i think some of our fans watch a completely diffrent everton each week. World class means a player who could perform in any team in the world right now. Baines is that player. there is literally nobody as good as him in his position in the entire world right now. Opta stats have proved it, and we get to witness it. Felli, is a great player BUT doesn't like playing where he is most effective. When we play him deep, we are unplayable because he is almost impossible to run past. our attacking plays know this and play without fear, giving us the beautiful interplay between nuts/leighton/ossie and now mirallas too. Play felli in the hole and we might as well cash in, buy a good RB (sorry, i just don't think seamus will ever cut it) and by f**king emile heskey, who will do the same job.

I have to disagree I think he's improving vastly especially this season. I quite like Coleman to be honest, hes not the best defensively but going forward he can post a real threat, hes got good ball control and hes not slow by any means.

Who is better than him in his natural position?

But how long is he going to be played out of position for? We couldn't afford a top attacking midfielder they're just too expensive.

I dont like him being played behind to be honest I feel like hes forced Jelly out wide too often and taken the limelight off him, and on top of that we never get the ball down and play it, we're always reduced to hoofing it to Fella and its just painful to watch.

But how long is he going to be played out of position for? We couldn't afford a top attacking midfielder they're just too expensive.

I dont like him being played behind to be honest I feel like hes forced Jelly out wide too often and taken the limelight off him, and on top of that we never get the ball down and play it, we're always reduced to hoofing it to Fella and its just painful to watch.

That's Moyes' fault not Fellaini's. I'd rather swap manager and use Fellaini properly than stick with a tired method of Baines-Pienaar that is making the team suffer.