IGNORED

Matchday help?

First post on here ... Celtic fan in peace

Me and 3 of my mates were hoping to come to Goodison on the 12th of May for the game against West Ham what are the chances of the date or kick off time of the game changing its currently scheduled for Sunday May 12th 4pm kick off

any help appreciated All the Best for the rest of the Season One Allan Stubbs smile.png

Firstly James, welcome to our happy (sometimes) little home. I would think it is very unlikely that the game will be altered unless it is called off for some reason. I can't actually remember a game being called off. It must have happened, but I can't remember when. Other than that, is there any reason why you might think it could be changed?

It will only be subject to change if Everton Football Club are in the FA cup Final this year, as it's being held the day before (11th May)

Other than that, all scheduled to go ahead as you mentioned - and it's a 3 pm start that day also.

I don't want anything to do with playing league games after the FA cup Final as it should (Cup Final) be the final end of season showpiece, but what can you do

It will only be subject to change if Everton Football Club are in the FA cup Final this year, as it's being held the day before (11th May)

Other than that, all scheduled to go ahead as you mentioned - and it's a 3 pm start that day also.

I don't want anything to do with playing league games after the FA cup Final as it should (Cup Final) be the final end of season showpiece, but what can you do

Hi James.

It probably won't get changed then ha ha. rofl.gif

Cheers everyone looking good should be coming down by train tickets and hotel through Thomas Cook.

Btw just curious what is your opinions on Naismith ? I as a celtic fan thought he was over rated in Scotland and had a knack for diving but Jelavic i hold my hands up is a cracking player.

Cheers everyone looking good should be coming down by train tickets and hotel through Thomas Cook.

Btw just curious what is your opinions on Naismith ? I as a celtic fan thought he was over rated in Scotland and had a knack for diving but Jelavic i hold my hands up is a cracking player.

He's been hot and cold mate, but he puts a decent shift in, and has great movement.

Not the most popular fan player, but good squaddie.

Jelavic needs a bit of luck. He's having a slow season since returning from injury.

Are we saying here that there are no live games in the penultimate round of matches?

Surely there will be....currently ten games scheduled for the same kick off but it won't happen. I'd have thought us at home to Wet Spam is very unlikely to be top of Sky's list but I wouldn't say Sunday at three is cast in stone.

Final round of games yes everyone plays at the same time but I can find no confirmation of live games beyond the end of Feb.

Let's just cut to the chase and say in all probability we won't get back to the FA cup Final (you can quote me on that at time of event if I haven't done something stupid in the meantime) so therefore, as the author requested, the game will indeed take place -

Sunday May 12th vs West Ham United

Goodison Park, Liverpool

3-00 start

simples

Let's just cut to the chase and say in all probability we won't get back to the FA cup Final (you can quote me on that at time of event if I haven't done something stupid in the meantime) so therefore, as the author requested, the game will indeed take place -

But it's not just the cup final (as I said). Sky/ESPN will move several of the ten games.....second to last Sunday last May had only seven games played at three different kick off times; so only five were as provisionally pre scheduled at the beginning of the year.

It's quite possible we'll start at 3.00 on the Sunday but it's impossible to say for certain.

And I can't argue with that. In that, there's no guarantee that the game will go ahead as planned with every relevant detail, but above all else, that's what it's scheduled for, but can be subject to change, but I was merely looking at the Final date immediately before it. James 1188 should be safe enough with his initial query.

Once again, FA cup Final - before end of season - I can't object enough. Looks like it's here to stay now, and someone needs bashing around the head for that stupid idea, but they've made so many damn changes in recent years it was hardly a surprise. So much for tradition...

And I can't argue with that. In that, there's no guarantee that the game will go ahead as planned with every relevant detail...

Which is what he askedhuh.png .

.....what are the chances of the date or kick off time of the game changing its currently scheduled for Sunday May 12th 4pm kick off