IGNORED

Interesting comments from Gary Neville + his star team

Avinalaff

Cheers Av!

As much as I disliked Neville as a player He's a great pundit and he's really grown on me since, not the team I'd have picked on performance so far this season but not far off.

I'd have stuck Ivanovic Michu and Corzola in there instead of Zabaletta Carrick and Saurez and possibly Olson or Kompany over Jags

Edited by EFC-Paul

I thought what he sais was passionate, but primarily a load of bollocks.

At 'any' level, it is a 'game' first and foremost, and cheating is cheating. In years to come, I won't look back on Ferguson with memories of his bad behaviour creating a legend; I'll look back on him being a classless poor loser who moaned and pressured until he got his own way, such was his entitlement disorder, great record or not.

Bale is a cheat, and no amount of trying to justify cheating does it for me.

The 'edge' is to train harder and try harder. Not to cheat, because winning should not be the be all and end all regardless, but the reward for competing better than the next. If being a modern player means you have to cheat, ban the lot of them, and make the game a game again. The ref might give a foul, but the fans that pay to watch will always know it wasa dive.

Carrick?

I cant agree on that one. every time i watch that guy play he reminds me of beaty for Leeds.....looks good for 80% of the match, but the other 20% is total utter dogshite!

Next time you watch him for England, count how many times he gives the ball away and look at where it is...i can tell you every time i do it the ball is always in his own half. This is the reason why Moyes is struggling to give our own Barkley much game time, and hes only 20.

You cannot rate a player as top if he gives the ball away and puts your team in danger.

Sorry about rant but Carrick always reminds me of Fergies big mistake that he is too embarassed and stuborn to admit.

But back on the the Everton choices.

Baines has been without doubt one of the most consistent performers over the twelve months in the prem.

Jags is becoming mister reliable again.

Felly, whats there to say that has not already been said. Bargain at 15m.

Cheers Av!

As much as I disliked Neville as a player He's a great pundit and he's really grown on me since, not the team I'd have picked on performance so far this season but not far off.

I'd have stuck Ivanovic Michu and Corzola in there instead of Zabaletta Carrick and Saurez and possibly Olson or Kompany over Jags

As much as i hate the guy, you can't take Suarez out of the team as other than RVP he has been a one man team over there.

Still hate the cheating f***ing twat though.