IGNORED

Which Premiership players would be sensible targets in January?

Avinalaff

Craig Bellamy is Welsh. excl.pnglaugh.png

Seriously? You cannot interpret "english league"? I used that term to describe all the layers of the English football competition. Going from League 2 all the way up to the Premier League.

I can mess with you too if you want. LOL OMG HE SAID PREMIERSHIP THATS SO STUPID THERE ARE NO PREMIERSHIP PLAYERS ANYMORE IN THE WORLD CAUSE IT'S NOW CALLED THE PREMIER LEAGUE AND IT'S BEEN CALLED LIKE THAT FOR MANY YEARS NOW YOU ARCHAIC GRANDAD!

Seriously? You cannot interpret "english league"? I used that term to describe all the layers of the English football competition. Going from League 2 all the way up to the Premier League.

I can mess with you too if you want. LOL OMG HE SAID PREMIERSHIP THATS SO STUPID THERE ARE NO PREMIERSHIP PLAYERS ANYMORE IN THE WORLD CAUSE IT'S NOW CALLED THE PREMIER LEAGUE AND IT'S BEEN CALLED LIKE THAT FOR MANY YEARS NOW YOU ARCHAIC GRANDAD!

Yes, you are correct. It's called the Premier League.

I feel terribly messed with. grandpa.gif

Aww Mirallas you put me to shame, your command of our language is so much better than mine of yours. What sort of good insult could I use? Don't take it to heart mate, while we are having a go at you. folks are leaving me alone. So that's a good thing isn't it? ISN'T IT??

rofl.gif

Well then I challenge you to say that exact thing in 2 more languages. Cause I can. I'm having a perfectly fluent conversation in a foreign language right now.

Aww Mirallas tú a chur chun náire orm, tá do ordú ar ár dteanga mar sin i bhfad níos fearr ná mar a mianach mise. D'fhéadfadh Cén cineál insult maith liom a úsáid? Ná é a ghlacadh chun maité chroí, cé go bhfuil muid ag dul ag tú. folks atá ag fágáil dom féin. Mar sin, nach bhfuil an rud maith é? Nach bhfuil sé??

Rhoi Aww Mirallas chi fi i gywilydd, eich gorchymyn ein iaith mor llawer gwell na fy o eiddo. Pa fath o sarhad da dylwn eu defnyddio? Peidiwch â mynd ag ef i ffrind y galon, er ein bod yn rhoi cynnig ar chi. Folks yn gadael llonydd i mi. Felly nid yw hynny'n beth da yn tydi? NID YW TG??

Well that is two more languages, but I did cheat as they are not foreign being both languages of British isles. I may make a stab at one you may know. (no guarantees it will be totally correct though, so feel free to correct it if it is poor grammar or incorrect.)

Aww Mirallas vous me faites honte, votre maîtrise de notre langue est tellement mieux que le mien du vôtre. Quel genre d'insulte bonne pourrais-je utiliser? Ne le prenez pas pour s'accoupler cœur, alors que nous sommes d'avoir un aller à vous. les gens me laissant seul. Donc, c'est une bonne chose n'est-ce pas? N'EST-CE PAS?

Well then I challenge you to say that exact thing in 2 more languages. Cause I can. I'm having a perfectly fluent conversation in a foreign language right now.

Very admirable that you can speak 3 languages! ...but any respect shown to you is masked now by you blowing your own trumpet!

I'm sure Avin can whip up a special medal or trophy for you... Well done!

Anyway back on topic... I think Lescott is a real possibility on loan to buy. Other than this I don't think there are many other prem targets/options.

BUT... (mildly realistic)

The Bent situation at Villa may be worth watching (loan deal?), what's going on with Malouda at Chelsea? Can Spurs keep all their CM's happy? As said before McCarthy would be a good signing for us but would be too expensive in the January transfer window (I'm still holding out for Lallana at the end of the season though!!!)

Sehr geehrte Mirallas. Sind Sie homosexuell? Mögen Sie Blumenkohl Käse?

Cher Mirallas. Êtes-vous homosexuel? Vous aimez le fromage de chou-fleur?

Querido Mirallas. ¿Es usted homosexual? ¿Te gusta el queso coliflor? leggit.gif

German French and Spanish?

Can you speak Mongolian too LOL

McCarthy

Lallana and Ramirez

Albrighton and Benteke

Can't really think of many that would be affordable and would improve us, I'd love to bring McCarthy in Lescott if possible and maybe Benteke but can see a few going in for Him

I don't think Ramirez is affordable (unless we sell Felli), he cost £12 mil.

I would have liked us to bring in Morrison from WBA, although his price will have gone up now he's getting a game. His form is similar to Ossie, but it's still baffling why he didn't play more.

As for Jan targets it's not sensible to go for any prem players unless their contract is due to run out in the summer.

Edited by pete0

I would have liked us to bring in Morrison from WBA, although his price will have gone up now he's getting a game. His form is similar to Ossie, but it's still baffling why he didn't play more.

Injuries - he's been pretty much a 1st teamer since he's been there but struggled with his fitness for large periods.

Injuries - he's been pretty much a 1st teamer since he's been there but struggled with his fitness for large periods.

Thought he was mostly used as an impact sub.

Just had a check on transfermarket, and you're right, he starts more than half the game but he's usually the sub off 10-15 games a season and subbed-on quite a bit too.

Di Santo, Kone and that other Wigan attacker have always stood out to me.

Mignolet would be good, or Brad Jones from the shite (I like him cause he's an Aussie, so forgive me).

Le Fondre also seems to go alright.

Di Santo looks good on the ball, but he's very goal shy (w/o checking about 1 in 8?). Better suited for a slower league.

Unless we sell,gonna be loans not getting a game at their respective clubs, and would have to be at higher teams to improve us.

City - Lescott, Gudetti, Sinclair (if we get desperate)

Utd - Wellbeck(cant see it but with Kagawa back they might)

Chelsea- Marin