IGNORED

We're a 45 minute team

Avinalaff

yesterday was a good example of the syndrome of rather pulling the blanket over our heads in the second half than coming out fighting tooth and nail for a win - we dominated most of the 1 st half trading punches - but in the second we went on the run and said - hit us if you can - and we nearly got caught again - relieved when the bell eventually rang

I must say though that having seen a few of the other games on offer this week, we're not looking helluva good.

Some teams who we've lost points to are looking rather smarter at the minute while we seem to have gone off the boil. I mean, the Arse were crap this weekend and we thought we'd won the cup when we came away with a draw the week before.

The Prem world is changing...Citeh faltering a little, Chelski in total disarray and Arsenal out for the count. There's a new breed of teams out there just waiting for an opportunity.....Spurs, WBA, Swansea, West Ham and us. And we pick this time to go missing when results count?

I know we're x points and y places better off than last season at this time but we do need to get a bit of a hurry up and start winning the games we're losing points in to lesser teams. I thought some weeks ago that we were on a roll and had shrugged off the bogeys of previous seasons bad starts, unfortunately we just exchanged an early season bad start for a mid season crap run.

We need to get a grip and get some results on the board. For the life of me I just can't see where we're going wrong.... we have the players, and for the most part they are better pound for pound than any others outside the top 2 teams and waaaay better than the likes of WBA, West Ham and Swansea, yet we play as if we're only waiting for the full time whistle and it isn't coming quick enough!

I feel for Moyes at the moment, nothing is going right and maybe he's just like me and doesn't know how to fix it.

However, he's getting 8 mill a year to Know how to fix it.....I'll do that for half of what he's getting!:)

I must say though that having seen a few of the other games on offer this week, we're not looking helluva good.

Some teams who we've lost points to are looking rather smarter at the minute while we seem to have gone off the boil. I mean, the Arse were crap this weekend and we thought we'd won the cup when we came away with a draw the week before.

The Prem world is changing...Citeh faltering a little, Chelski in total disarray and Arsenal out for the count. There's a new breed of teams out there just waiting for an opportunity.....Spurs, WBA, Swansea, West Ham and us. And we pick this time to go missing when results count?

I know we're x points and y places better off than last season at this time but we do need to get a bit of a hurry up and start winning the games we're losing points in to lesser teams. I thought some weeks ago that we were on a roll and had shrugged off the bogeys of previous seasons bad starts, unfortunately we just exchanged an early season bad start for a mid season crap run.

We need to get a grip and get some results on the board. For the life of me I just can't see where we're going wrong.... we have the players, and for the most part they are better pound for pound than any others outside the top 2 teams and waaaay better than the likes of WBA, West Ham and Swansea, yet we play as if we're only waiting for the full time whistle and it isn't coming quick enough!

I feel for Moyes at the moment, nothing is going right and maybe he's just like me and doesn't know how to fix it.

However, he's getting 8 mill a year to Know how to fix it.....I'll do that for half of what he's getting!smile.png

Off topic a bit but how was your trip OzToff? Back standing upside down again now I guess.

Thanks for asking MikeO. It was the best....good to be back at Goodison again after so long. I'd really forgotten how crap the Lower Bullens Rd stand is....missed half the derby game because of pillars, low roof and couldn't see the screens either.

Great atmosphere though, I was right next to the away supporters and they were great for the most part except for the odd twat.....older blokes too they were (probably pissed before they got there). At least I didn't get wet! My missus wasn't overly impressed with the whole thing though. She's Aussie (poor thing) and just didn't get it at all. She keeps trying to get me to change support to another team so I don't get so grumpy....as if!

Generally the weather was crap, wet and/or cold....was glad to get home really. 5 weeks away and living out of suitcases doesn't promote harmonious relationships with ones other half. But I wouldn't have missed it for the world!

COYB!