• Sylvain Distin
    • Leighton Baines
    • Steven Naismith
    • Leon Osman
    • Darron Gibson
    • Marouane Fellaini
    • Steven Pienaar
    • Nikica Jelavic

With the greatest of respect pete0, as you've obviously followed the sport/Everton a lot longer than I have and have much superior knowledge than I, sometimes I wonder if Pienaar shagged your missus.

City cunt gets that honour, (but I'm single now anyway).

He's on the wind-up.

Not at all, if anyone thinks Pienaar's performance was good enough they have very low standards.

Agreed but the extreme views of peteo are brilliant! It seems they're the same for Lescott though! I wonder what he thinks of Rooney?

Weren't going to bother replying, but just come across this Mark Twain quote and it seems fitting.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."

Do you think Lescott performed better at centre half? Do you think he is a better left back than Baines?

Regarding Rooney, he had more potential than Ronaldo imo, but has not lived up to it, talented but nowhere near the application of World class players. Main stat that stands out for me is he has only scored more than 14 goals 3 times. He got 9 in his last season for us, so he's basically doing no better, just gets a few extra pens thanks to OT being his home ground. He should have been molded into a Scholes role when he first got there.

Edited by pete0