Southampton (H)...Nikica Jelavic

Leeds (A)...Victor Anichebe

Swansea (A)...Victor Anichebe

Newcastle (H)...Leighton Baines

West Brom (A)...Leon Osman

Leyton Orient (H)...Kevin Mirallas

Aston Villa (A)...Steven Pienaar

Manchester United (H)...Marouane Fellaini

It's frustrating, because although eligible to vote I had to make do with sporadic updates and didn't actually see the game.

I'm going to give it to Fellaini, the Belgian did get us the goal at least and despite apparently fading in the second half, was responsible for a share of the points. If someone else was more deserving, so be it, that's my vote right now.

Piss poor efforts at goal? Could hardly have done much better. I was impressed by his overall movement AND decision making.

I thought Fellaini made a lot more mistakes in general with his passing and decision making.

Weak efforts both near post. One he should have passed it into the 6 yard as he was near the by-line and the other was so poor I initially thought it had deflected, simply should have done better. From the get go Sagna was there for the taking, Baines had him up the wall, Oviedo of Saturday would have capitalised on that weakness rather than snail inside every time. Few times Pienaar wondered that limited Baines options. I agree he's back to his old self.

Osman did well for me.

I thought so too. He seemed to come deep to get the ball and run with it quite a bit, which created a link between the defence and midfield and I think that's been a problem in recent weeks, nobody has been looking to do that and I think it was a major reason why we played some good stuff yesterday.

Thought Gibson did well on his return too, Pienaar did well, especially for the goal, but I agree with some that he is trying a bit too hard. Still much improved on recent weeks.

Tough run in now, but I quite fancy us against City, it's all set up, their last home defeat was to us and they've not been beaten yet this season, whilst not playing great, but we're playing great and not getting the results. Then Tottenham (H), Stoke (A) and West Ham (A) must be targeting at least 6 points there IMO.

Went for Baines, to me he's the glue of what is a team with great potential.He has to be on of the best attacking full backs to ever pull on an Everton shirt.

Pienaar obviously helps bring out the best in him, and he also had a good game last night.They all played, couple of them looked rusty as you'd expect.

At times we gave Arsenal a lesson in passing, and they (Arsenal) will be glad they left with a point.

Keep the lads fit, get a tad of luck and there are some good times ahead.

Not see his piss poor efforts at goal and poor passing/decision-making?

Weak efforts both near post. One he should have passed it into the 6 yard as he was near the by-line and the other was so poor I initially thought it had deflected, simply should have done better. From the get go Sagna was there for the taking, Baines had him up the wall, Oviedo of Saturday would have capitalised on that weakness rather than snail inside every time. Few times Pienaar wondered that limited Baines options. I agree he's back to his old self.

doh.gifI%20surrender.gif

Pete0 we get it , we all know you dont like Piennar

doh.gifI%20surrender.gif

Pete0 we get it , we all know you dont like Piennar

Not that I don't like him (although true), his performance was no where near enough to warrant a motm mention. Hard to see how he's got 7 votes and Jela is getting berated. Pienaar's performance was simply not good enough.

Not that I don't like him (although true), his performance was no where near enough to warrant a motm mention. Hard to see how he's got 7 votes and Jela is getting berated. Pienaar's performance was simply not good enough.

Had you have said that about any of the last few games then I would have had to agree however from last nights game I would have to say its just a case of you having your Piennar blinkers on again

Had you have said that about any of the last few games then I would have had to agree however from last nights game I would have to say its just a case of you having your Piennar blinkers on again

Sagna was there for the taking, Pienaar flopped and we could have been down to 10 men because of him. He should have won a pen, other than that contributed very little. Pienaar has skill in abundance but with almost no application, he's just a fancy passenger. Someone like Kilbane would have got the job done yesterday.

Sagna was there for the taking, Pienaar flopped and we could have been down to 10 men because of him. He should have won a pen, other than that contributed very little. Pienaar has skill in abundance but with almost no application, he's just a fancy passenger. Someone like Kilbane would have got the job done yesterday.

Sagna was there for the taking : Piennar and Baines did take him

Pienaar flopped:. Whilst I dont think he was quite back to his best I thought it was a good performance from him, and a million miles from " flopped"

we could have been down to 10 men because of him: You listen to Alan Hansen too much, that would have been an absolutely ridiculous decision, and can I also point out that had he not made that tackle then we wouldnt have equalised

He should have won a pen: huh.png Wtf???? Surely the fact a pen wasnt awarded was down to the Ref ?

Someone like Kilbane would have got the job done yesterday: Would you honestly have Kilbane over Piennar???

Sagna was there for the taking : Piennar and Baines did take him

Pienaar flopped:. Whilst I dont think he was quite back to his best I thought it was a good performance from him, and a million miles from " flopped"

we could have been down to 10 men because of him: You listen to Alan Hansen too much, that would have been an absolutely ridiculous decision, and can I also point out that had he not made that tackle then we wouldnt have equalised

He should have won a pen: huh.png Wtf???? Surely the fact a pen wasnt awarded was down to the Ref ?

Someone like Kilbane would have got the job done yesterday: Would you honestly have Kilbane over Piennar???

If they did we would have had a lot more chances and won the game. Baines did his best with the little help he had, Pienaar didn't get in the right position enough or make the right decision to make him have nightmares of the 2 of them for the rest of his season. Sagna was so shakey, it's a missed opportunity, but Pienaar's made these mistakes all his Everton career so its the coaches who need to take the blame or Moyes for not having the balls to stick to with Oviedo.

So Hansen is wrong that Pienaar went in with both feet? He's a dirty player, disgusting challenge and he's the only Everton player who does it regularly. He's a disgrace.

The feck you moaning about on that point?

Kilbane done more for the club than Pienaar will ever do, if Pienaar had half the end product of Kilbane he'd be a great player.. but he doesn't and as it stands he's more a hinderance than help to the team.