IGNORED

Christmas Presents

pauliegolfer

I'm note even sure what this was all about, and what's a SEO ?

Should say I never saw the original link before the humor one was added, but safe to say it wasn't really worth him making a visit for what was offered.

Trolls, or however you want to put it, can be good value sometimes. But this was not such an occasion.

Lastly, how many participants would even be interested in purchasing Club related Golf products to begin with ?

Do as some have and introduce the concept with a set number of posts before anyone can provide a link is good thinking also.

Trolls are never good. Google it and read up on them. (internet trolls, forum trolls etc) im not sure if you are kidding about the SEO part but it stands for search engine optimisation. Its a way of making sure that your site end up high up on Google and other search engines. The reason a site comes up as the top site when you search for something (in this case it could be everton products) is because their SEO is good.

Two ways of raising your SEO rating is to:

- make sure your on page optimisation is good by programming your site the right way, making the content easy to access and find, having the right content with a good keyword density etc etc

- make other sites recommend your site by linking to it. (the better ranking the linking site has, the stronger recommendation you get) by building your back link catalogue you automatically raise your own SEO ranking.

These are a couple of basic ways of doing it, ive kept it simple. Theres alot more you can do.

By using forums like TT who frequently updates and adds new content, (every post we create on here is new content for the search engines to find and index) you get good back link recommendations. Thats why internet trolls such as the idiot above use forums, youtube video comment fields, others blogs etc to simply write shit like that and post a link back to their own website. He was not interested in letting us know about his store. He just wanted to place a link here.

Yes, that was quite informative and helpful, and couldn't quite think what SEO was right then, I'm not a computer whizz in my defense.

I think in retrospect it was a bit of a nonsense and futile visit from the author, for one, there would be very little interest in wanting 'Club related Golf Merchandise' to even begin with, but let's not castigate him anymore.

You think Troll (silly word) is bad here, you should participate on the James Bond pages, we had about six at one time on there the other day, with all kinds of nonsense you wouldn't believe. At least here, those kind of things are very few and far between.

And - No fucking commercials celebrate.gif