IGNORED

Fans Conference 2012

Just cut out the fucking snide remarks please. This is a soccer forum for people to participate in. We may not all like each other, but just keep your opinions to yourselves next time. I think I do some good work, and if that's not appreciated, then so be it. But quit with the insults if it's not too much to ask, it's not nice to read.

Just cut out the fucking snide remarks please. This is a soccer forum for people to participate in. We may not all like each other, but just keep your opinions to yourselves next time. I think I do some good work, and if that's not appreciated, then so be it. But quit with the insults if it's not too much to ask, it's not nice to read.

Bit of an overreactionhuh.png ? If it wasn't for good natured piss taking TT wouldn't exist DK....you do it yourself.

tongue.png What would be the point of having a forum in that case?

• 1 year later...