IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

Come on Sunderland!

Edit: Jonathon Walters, 1-0.

Edit: Craig Gardener sent off for Sunderland. It's a dubious red card but what pisses me off is that Tony Pulis is on the side-lines jumping up and down about it when if it had been a Stoke player in question he would have defended them.

Cunt.

Edited by Zoo

Really hope Wigan beat Swansea today... Swansea have taken their foot off the gas a little recently but they are still a decent team and got a good point from Man City at the weekend.

If Wigan do win, there will be a collective ring tightening from several Premiership owners!

Gutted for them. Some of the most ridiculous individual errors I have seen. I thought they were in trouble when Caldwell started but his pass for McCarthys goal was exquisite. However to then play such a stupid pass at that time is unforgiveable. How can someone so experienced be so stupid? The pass was never on.

Feel gutted for Martinez because he is short of so many players and even half of them left on the pitch clearly had knocks they were playing through.

Here is the last goal for anyone that missed it - http://www.goal-247.com/FootballVideos/View/606/Wigan-2-3-Swansea-GOAL-Dwight-Tiendalli-76-/1

I don't see what Caldwell does wrong? Isn't it McArthur that misses the header? (It's hard to see the names of the players because of the poor quality).

The second Swansea goal, passes it straight to a Swansea player.