IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

Gotta love 'em....specially if they can get Villa, Sunderland or (ideally) Newcastle relegated.

I hate them. I wouldn't mind seeing Newcastle United down but I'm getting sick of Wigan and their fans. It's time for them to pack up and go home.

We have to enquire about Callum McManaman, the kid is class...

Annoys me to see him do well, as it makes me want Moyes out more. McMananaman could possibly be the reason Wigan stay up, whilst Moyes is still reluctant to use the youngsters we've kept on (that I must assume are better as the club never let them go too).

Even WBA gave a debut to a 16 year old today, meanwhile I worry Neville has more chance of playing in the derby than any of our youth players getting a chance.

Gotta love 'em....specially if they can get Villa, Sunderland or (ideally) Newcastle relegated.

They are definitely becoming my favourite 'other' team. They are such a dramatic team to watch, you dont know whats going to happen but goals are pretty much guaranteed!

I think a lot of the teams who thought they were safe from relegation had better lookout. Sunderland, Newcastle, Norwich & Soton look the most in danger but I wouldnt rule out the 40 pointers just yet which includes Villa, Stoke & Fulham! If I have done my maths correctly Wigan can still get to 44 points if they win every game!

Bale....hide me, I'm a witch:unsure:.

Hopefully you can do the same for our game tomorrow! Just let me know the player so I can have a cheeky bet first!

I think a lot of the teams who thought they were safe from relegation had better lookout. Sunderland, Newcastle, Norwich & Soton look the most in danger but I wouldnt rule out the 40 pointers just yet which includes Villa, Stoke & Fulham! If I have done my maths correctly Wigan can still get to 44 points if they win every game!

Hopefully Swansea & Arsenal can send them down.

Annoys me to see him do well, as it makes me want Moyes out more. McMananaman could possibly be the reason Wigan stay up, whilst Moyes is still reluctant to use the youngsters we've kept on (that I must assume are better as the club never let them go too).

Even WBA gave a debut to a 16 year old today, meanwhile I worry Neville has more chance of playing in the derby than any of our youth players getting a chance.

why?

I'd guess at us having let him go is part of it.

Weve let many youngsters go. Its part of football, cant blame Moyes for that (pretty sure its Alan Irvine who lets them go anyway, if hes still head of youth development?)

Weve let many youngsters go. Its part of football, cant blame Moyes for that (pretty sure its Alan Irvine who lets them go anyway, if hes still head of youth development?)

I didn't say I agreed with him (if that's even what he meant), I'm with you in that it's not Moyes that let's the youngsters go (don't think Irvine was in charge when McManaman would've been released though).

why?

We don't give kids a chance and him doing well may encourage others to leave and flourish, not that I can begrudge them for it. I find it annoying because Him doing well, just make me think we've lost points by not giving kids enough time on the pitch to make an impact. Imagine if we had a youth coming off the bench for considerable amount of minutes really trying his best to make an impression instead of Moyes' awful sub tactics of defenders coming on when we're chasing, Pienaar/Osman left on when they're running on empty, or the impact sub choice of Naismith. Really think if the youth we're given a chance 4th we'd be a lto closer to champions league next year.