IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

What was the long period of clapping for ?

The mum of one the Hillsborough victims who died this week after a long battle with cancer. She was one of the biggest campaigners for the truth to come out. Anne Williams I think her name was.

It was also for the victims of the Boston bombings.

I feel I can't wait for the season to end. Get too upset too often, don't need all that shit, and even now, two teams involved I can't abide, but (and it's fucking hard to say it), want Chelsea to win today. Can't stand either of them, but something has to give, and hope the plastics can do us a favor today, and beat that opposition at the same time. Sorry to hear about the mother who lost her battle. Was that the petition one we had on these pages a few months ago ? Sorry to have learned of that news.

- Suarez should have been off.

- Sturridge should have been off.

- The referee didn't blow after 6 minutes (I know it's only a minimum but I don't see why he didn't blow on 96 minutes, there were no stoppages).

I hope he gets a long ban for this. I just can't wait to hear Rodgers defend him. I'm guessing it's Ivanovic's fault for attaching a steak to his bicep and sticking it under Suarez's nose.

Today has made an even bigger joke of FIFA Fair Play, if Liverpool get in after today then football is more fucked up than I thought.