IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

The Champions League returns tonight! I think you can get something like 250/1 on Galatasary to win the title considering they are so far behind even at this stage. I'm tipping Dortmund to do the business against Malaga too, it's surprising they got this far to be honest. I don't rate them highly at all...

Galatasaray (0) vs. (3) Real Madrid

Dortmund (0) vs. (0) Malaga

I lost interest in the champions league once my favorite side went out, but Dortmund or Madrid look likely winners now. Galatasary played Madrid in the 2000/01 competition, Turks won 3 - 2 in Istanbul in the home game, watched it at a bar in Monte Carlo, and seeing that fixture tonight just brough back some memories. Real got through and then eventually, a German club won the tournament outright. Could be a similar picture this year.

Was just going to post the same, it sounds a bit strange IMO. Maybe racism did go on at the game but the players should be able to get on with it, I don't think you can blame going out of the Champions League on just that.

Even if Dortmund are found guilty they'll get a fine at the very worse. I doubt they'll be thrown out of the competition.

The Barcelona game is getting interesting. They currently trail 3-2 on aggregate (1-0 on the night) due to a Javier Pastore goal early into the second half. Messi has just come on and Barca are throwing everything they have at scoring, it's really becoming an entertaining spectacle.

Edit: Barca through on away goals.

Edited by Zoo