IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

Might actually watch MOTD tonight (not done in about 6 months now) because of the amazing game from us and it sounds as if Liverpool had a real shocker.

Southampton were unstoppable in the first half to be fair, lucky to stayed in the game as long as they did.

It's finished 1-0 too, dare we dream?

Gives us the tiniest sniff....if we can win the game in hand and somehow get the three points at WHL and the Emitares (for "somehow" read "play like we did yesterday")....add home wins over Stoke and QPR (not easy) then we'll be right back in it.

Need minimally nine/ten points from the next four games though I think.

Can't see it myself....but I'll still dreamtongue.png .

It's 3-30 in the morning and we've just got back (if I was the kid I'd start a fucking thread about it) but seemed to have missed some significant soccer action. Did Tottenham lose ? Strange goings on in North London but too tired to argue. I still believe we can obtain european soccer for next season but there's still a way to go yet. Never quit fighting until the fight is won. Did Aberdeen win at Celtic Park ? That would be a most outstanding victory.

I don't know any results from todays games. I hate Chelsea with a vengeance but do hope they beat West Ham United today. Can't abide either side.

I'll check up on things maybe tomorrow as now is not the time. I'll be damn pleased enough when the season is over.

It's 3-30 in the morning and we've just got back (if I was the kid I'd start a fucking thread about it) but seemed to have missed some significant soccer action. Did Tottenham lose ? Strange goings on in North London but too tired to argue. I still believe we can obtain european soccer for next season but there's still a way to go yet. Never quit fighting until the fight is won. Did Aberdeen win at Celtic Park ? That would be a most outstanding victory.

I don't know any results from todays games. I hate Chelsea with a vengeance but do hope they beat West Ham United today. Can't abide either side.

I'll check up on things maybe tomorrow as now is not the time. I'll be damn pleased enough when the season is over.

When we're trying to catch Chelsea, why on earth would you want them to get another 3 points? dont%20know.gif

Dunno where to stick this but I know there are quite a few Irish lads on here. Good luck tonight against Sweden! (not too much luck though) I still want sweden to win.

Coleman starting, might have a field day against Safari going forward but he will get in trouble defending against Kacaniclic.

I reckon it will be 3-1 to Sweden but I am strangely worried. Ireland have a good team and sweden are missing a few good players.

Dunno where to stick this but I know there are quite a few Irish lads on here. Good luck tonight against Sweden! (not too much luck though) I still want sweden to win.

Coleman starting, might have a field day against Safari going forward but he will get in trouble defending against Kacaniclic.

I reckon it will be 3-1 to Sweden but I am strangely worried. Ireland have a good team and sweden are missing a few good players.

Surprised Fulham let him go out on loan, he was getting a decent run in their team and more often than not impressed. I've put £5 on him to be first goal scorer tonight.

Baines starts but Ossie doesn't...

England: 1 Joe Hart, 2 Kyle Walker, 3 Leighton Baines, 4 Tom Cleverley, 5 Joleon Lescott, 6 Chris Smalling, 7 Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, 8 Frank Lampard ©, 9 Jermain Defoe, 10 Wayne Rooney, 11 Ashley Young.

Does OAC even get a game for Arsenal? Joke picks as usual. Hart, Smalling, Cleverley, Young, and Defoe haven't been up to scratch either.