IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

It finished 0-0, here is to hoping that Manchester United can capitalise on such a poor result and push even further ahead in the league.

Watching the Aston Villa game too, I'd normally say that Lambert is on borrowed time but I really get the feeling that they're going to stick with him until the end of the season.

Edit: Real Madrid are well and truly fucked for El Clasico tomorrow; Casillas, Pepe, Sergio Ramos and Di Maria are all out injured.

Edited by Zoo

How come QPR, having bought shitloads of players in the last year or so, had two 'keepers on the bench tonight?

He was making a point to the chairman I think.

This is in the news today, some Asian side (Chinese I think) scored a goal in the last minute with a double over-head kick, I guess that karate counts for something.

Not going to mean much to most who Le Fondre is, and even I was unaware

I just went and had a shower and divorced myself from soccer for the second half and was a bit nervous about what to find, but what do we have this night, apart from the victory ourselves -

It's virtually impossible to not get angry or upset about any week of games with everyone involved, but tonight wasn't too bad, in that

Fulham beat West Ham in an all London game and I was pleased with that

Shite got a draw at Arsenal, I was hoping they would lose, but it wasn't to be, but still a poor season for them

United had a boring predictable fucking win at home also, never saw that coming..

I wanted Tottenham to lose, and got irritated when I read they got a draw in the end

And Chelsea had another poor result, but that's no disrespect to Reading, but I would have expected a plastics win this night.

All said, not a perfect night of action, but I'll take all that, as it could have been a lot worse.

I was aware of the name, and remember we were linked with him at one point, but for the life of me, couldn't remember he was a Reading player. That's what I was getting at, completely forgot he was at Reading, regardless of scoring against us or not. I'm educated on past match statistics, and not current playing individuals.

Well the Everton highlights are over, and needless to say, I won't be watching another minute of that program, but have to say was surprised we didn't feature last, and wasn't at all pleased with the defending for their goal and that Osman miss wasn't as bad as I intitially imagined, and think Moyes does some good interviews, but the 2 - 1 score despite the win itself, seems we could have won by a better margin today. At least have kept their goal out in that it was poor defensive duties. Pleased enough once again with other results, but wanted a Spurs defeat and even Arsenal to win. Simply can't look beyond a Liverpool defeat sometimes, but it wasn't to be, but I'll take what we got tonight.

Not watching the match Pete.....what's he done? Something specific or just all round shit?

Just general he's got no back bone, typical 'homer'. Gave a pen, keeper had tripped a QPR player going away from goal, and gave him a needless yellow. Giving QPR a soft freekicks (especially around the box), but let the QPR players rough Norwich up.

Just general he's got no back bone, typical 'homer'. Gave a pen, keeper had tripped a QPR player going away from goal, and gave him a needless yellow. Giving QPR a soft freekicks (especially around the box), but let the QPR players rough Norwich up.

Downside for me is that Taraabt's in my fantasy teamsad.png .