IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

Was watching that one until Podolski scored to make it 1-1. Watching FC Porto at the moment, 1-0 up smile.png

Edit: Watching Real Madrid now as Porto is at half-time, Iker Casillas has had to go off with a broken finger after being kicked by fellow team-mate Arbeloa in a goal-mouth scramble.

should have stuck with it, Arsenal are on fire. Pity as they'll be right behind us.

4-1 now.

That ball boy is a dickhead of the highest standard. No way that could have hurt him an he goes down crying!!! if it hurt him he's a pussy, absolute joke. He should get slated for that!

He'll be very well compensated come the morning... Not that that will have entered the poor little lads head though ;).

That doesn't sound good! What happened?

I missed the incident properly, just a flailing arm no malice, I'd have to see a slow-mo. He was down on the pitch receiving treatment for 10 minutes, just had everyone gathered round him.

Edit: commentators say they've got news he's woke up. Hope he's okay.

Edited by pete0

Heard tonight there was an incident at the Arsenal game and someone got hurt, haven't seen it, but hope they make a full recovery

Only thing that needs to be said on this thread is that Chelsea lost a semi-finals game and West Ham got beat by five, I couldn't have asked for any more. Mighty fine night for soccer action and I was pleased enough

Plastics lose out on a plastic trophy and may well win nothing this calendar year - damn shame

Very well done for Bradford last night in their endeavors and the first fourth division side in a cup final since the 1960s apparently

I hope the plastics keep hold of Benitez for some time to come, I think he's doing a tremendous job.

Damn bizarre line up for a domestc final, with all due respect to the clubs involved, but take nothing away from them. They have done well

Shouldn't we be giving Bradford and Swansea plaudits for their recent endeavors and not focusing on some obscure kid and a nothing incident. Once again, while it's still fresh in the memory, I applaud both sides for getting where they are tonight, and not really concerned about who wins it, but it would be something if Bradford could do it

Recent winners include Leicester City, Blackburn, Middlesbrough, and Birmingham amongst others, which demonstrates to an extent that bigger clubs don't always take this competition seriously. This season was once again no different.

If they decided to scrap it like the ECWC, would people,really miss it ? Would You?

Shouldn't have done it, and he should receive more punishment than the 2 games for the red card. et al Cantona.

Ball-boys wasting time is happening more and more though and it needs to be cut out. It just makes the little kids think they are somebody so when they step up to be actual footballers they turn into little cunts.

I agree, but i would expect any home ball boy would try and waste time in that situation, thats still no excuse for a player to leave the pitch and attack him.

A six game ban and a heavy fine should be his least punishment. Thats four games on top of the red card.

Edited by Bill