IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

Why would anybody want Wigan to be relegated?

- Because the little fanbase they have is full of cunts who think that Wigan Athletic are a big club.

- Because each week they give out hundreds of free tickets out in schools, football grounds etc... and still don't manage to fill their stadium.

- Because their owner is a cunt.

- Because they bought their way into the Premier League and then have the cheek to claim that wages should be capped because they can't compete.

- Because when they go to away games they think they're 'quality fans' by going in fancy dress when really they look like they're on day release.

Basically they piss me off and I wish they'd just fuck off.

- Because the little fanbase they have is full of cunts who think that Wigan Athletic are a big club.

- Because each week they give out hundreds of free tickets out in schools, football grounds etc... and still don't manage to fill their stadium.

- Because their owner is a cunt.

- Because they bought their way into the Premier League and then have the cheek to claim that wages should be capped because they can't compete.

- Because when they go to away games they think they're 'quality fans' by going in fancy dress when really they look like they're on day release.

Basically they piss me off and I wish they'd just fuck off.

Maybe they should change their name and re-establish themselves. tongue.png

This weeks soccer action, and I got notice of a plastics win over Arsenal earlier today, which, as the former is a club or team I basically fail to recognize, wasn't entirely happy with that, but it does keep Arsenal behind us and a Spurs loss later today can only be further good news for this club with champions league aspirations.

Still irritated by that Liverpool win yesterday of all things. It's just the scoreline above all else, too emphatic. Even though, they are clearly a club side not as good as that scoreline suggests, and Norwich must have been fucking abysmal yesterday.

It's been an adequate weekend for play thus far. Nothing too upsetting apart from that result yesterday.

Can't give Wigan Athletic any issues either. It was only in the recent past, they were recognized as a rugby town of all things and soccer was never a mention, but in the last 10 or 12 years, have made their way up the leagues to where they are today. They're not a big club, granted, but still as important to their area for their supporters as any other club in the vicinity. I can't say a bad word against them

Feel sorry for their supporters trying to get back to Manchester in this damn weather, regardless of the 'all MUFC fans are not from Manchester' theory.

There's going to have to be some amount of travelling involved though. They're still in a very good position to challenge for the league title despite that late incident, but when that Spurs player scored - the air did turn more blue than outside for a moment.

It's been a real mixed weekend for soccer action thus far, and it's still not over yet. Won't be watching any highlights later though

Arsenal West Ham 1-1 Collison and Podolski scoring from 20 yards. Good game so far.

Was watching that one until Podolski scored to make it 1-1. Watching FC Porto at the moment, 1-0 up smile.png

Edit: Watching Real Madrid now as Porto is at half-time, Iker Casillas has had to go off with a broken finger after being kicked by fellow team-mate Arbeloa in a goal-mouth scramble.

Edited by Zoo