IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

They're looking 'better' this year too because they've announced a financial profit (something they've never achieved in the EPL) so will be able to build their squad. Still, would be funny to see them go.

Barcelona lost their first game of the season today too, throwing away a 2-0 lead to lose 3-2 against Real Sociedad.

Hope Akpan got the assist on Reading's winner.

Would be very generous to give him praise for it though. He had all the time in the world to place his shot and mis-kicked it, luckily for him it landed to Le Fondre who swept home.

I personally can't understand the Hope Akpan signing as he was piss poor for us and he dosen't seem to be doing any better at Reading (as the slice wasn't his first mistake).

I don't even know hardly any results from today apart from accidently seeing a couple of outcomes on a link page, one of which was a comprehensive victory for the shite today at Anfield. Cue one or two colorful metaphors. Only concentrating on what's ahead for us and merely let all other fixtures go by the wayside. There's sides I don't like that I hope get beaten by oppositions, but only focusing on what we do for the most part now.

I'd love Wigan to go down but sadly it won't happen, they always get out of it.

Why would anybody want Wigan to be relegated?

They are a North West side, who despite being a Rugby town, have fought their way to the Premier League without a pot to piss in, just like us. They play remarkably good football for a team struggling, and are probably the best value ticket in the division for fans. I doubt very much if the lads who go to away games would want them to go down and Portsmouth to come up.

Why would anybody want Wigan to be relegated?

have fought their way to the Premier League without a pot to piss in, just like us.

They actually got the PL by being richer than all the other clubs and spending bigger than any one else. It's only once they've reached the PL that their spending has decreased (or maybe looks that way because there are richer clubs in the PL than there were in the lower leagues).

They actually got the PL by being richer than all the other clubs and spending bigger than any one else. It's only once they've reached the PL that their spending has decreased (or maybe looks that way because there are richer clubs in the PL than there were in the lower leagues).

So did we. dont know.gif So did everybody.