IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

Not a bad week for soccer action

West Ham United lost an FA cup tie but most on KUMB said they didn't care less and only wanted to focus on a relegation struggle and QPR in next fixture.

Nonetheless,. I was pleased enough.

Wanted Swansea to win in their game but it wasn't to be. But Arsenal will go another year without a trophy.

I was pleased enough that plastics could only manage a home draw also.

Since when did Diouf play for Manchester United.

Has to be someone else, as all the name suggests to me was the former Liverpool player ?

Fair enough, (I did a bit of research), seems you were correct. Same name player previously at OT, but no relation it would seem.

This weekends soccer action sees a number of postponements due to adverse weather conditions, particularly in the North West and Midlands, but also effected around Bristol and Torbay this weekend as the weather takes hold. Winter has arrived with a vengeance outside.

Since when did Diouf play for Manchester United.

Has to be someone else, as all the name suggests to me was the former Liverpool player ?

Fair enough, (I did a bit of research), seems you were correct. Same name player previously at OT, but no relation it would seem.

This weekends soccer action sees a number of postponements due to adverse weather conditions, particularly in the North West and Midlands, but also effected around Bristol and Torbay this weekend as the weather takes hold. Winter has arrived with a vengeance outside.

You won't turn to stone if you edit out the waffle before submitting. smile.png

There used to be a psychology technique where you could write a letter, but not send it, or write a post out, but not submit it, and that way you were able to get stuff off your chest without it becoming problematic. You're half way there ha ha. tongue.png

The weather always messes our country up. 2013 and we can't deal with a little snow. Not a gritter in sight where I live.