IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

55 minutes ago, hafnia said:

That was a tough watch..... fookin unbearable. Let's hope we can push wolves and make them need to get a result at anfield 

They play Watford next so that'll either hit one of them hard or (ideally) a draw and a win for us at Palace would put us back into 7th with a much better goal difference than either of them. Fingers crossed.

1 minute ago, hafnia said:

I'll be honest I'm more arsed that Liverpool don't win the league. 

Wouldn't disagree with that. I've said it before but I'll say it again; I hope City and Liverpool both win their last three games, that way it'll be us that cost them the title at Goodison. Would make me very happy:).

6 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Pogba in PFA team of the year?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48056913

How in the hell does that make sense:dontknow:?

But no Hazard :lol: 

Pogba is so average it actually hurts. I honestly wouldn’t have him ahead of any of our midfielders. He just prances about the pitch doing fuck all 99% of the time and the other 1% he’s just alright. Not special. Not great. Not a stand out. Just alright. 

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

Pogba in PFA team of the year?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48056913

How in the hell does that make sense:dontknow:?

Voted by the players so the only logic is that the voting happened during his purple patch when Ole had just taken over.

Hazard not being in is ridiculous and David Silva - 2 players there who show it every week over the whole season rather than Pogba’s few weeks when he could be arsed.

41 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Ossie saying Digne should've been in, can't argue with that myself...

Capture.JPG

Plus one. Strange thing is Robertson has probably been their best player this season, they could win the league and not one of their players have been the best. Never seen anything like it, deserve a draw most games but manage to get the whole three. 

3 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

Arsenal are a joke.  No fight and heart, just a bunch of overpaid divas.  I’m glad they are sinking like a stone, hopefully we overtake them next year and leave them on our dust.

Sending off ruined it. Maddison is a cheating little prick. 

33 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Let's be honest boys... Liverpool have got everyone on their side.... if VAR was in this season Liverpool wouldn't be close to city. 

Liverpool fan told me today that they'd have more points than City if VAR was used. Don't know what source they had heard it from though. 

11 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

When Liverpool lose the title race, there will be one simple reason for it: Everton stealing two points from them. :)

(And it should have been four.)

Absolutely, said it before but it's the dream scenario; should have been four but might have been five but for Jordan's rush of blood, we had chances to beat them at home.

I so much hope it plays out that way, I don't want Liverpool to drop any more points, I want them to lose the title because of what happened at Goodison.

46 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Let's be honest boys... Liverpool have got everyone on their side.... if VAR was in this season Liverpool wouldn't be close to city. 

12 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Liverpool fan told me today that they'd have more points than City if VAR was used. Don't know what source they had heard it from though. 

This made me laugh as it reminds me of the latest Alan Partridge where the news reporter just disagrees with him whatever he says! Watch it - it’s brilliant!!!

1 hour ago, Btay said:

Absolute scenes in the Leeds game though

I had to watch it a couple of times, outrageous.  First off I’m with Leeds scoring, who cares if your man is down, win  the ball back and you kick it out.  In the premiership no one would have stopped.  Not sure why they all acted like the king himself was down on the ground. Second class act by Biesla to gift them the second goal, honestly I would not have done that.  The promotion was there for the taking and he basically gave it away.  

Side note:  John Terry is still a douchebag

5 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

I had to watch it a couple of times, outrageous.  First off I’m with Leeds scoring, who cares if your man is down, win  the ball back and you kick it out.  In the premiership no one would have stopped.  Not sure why they all acted like the king himself was down on the ground. Second class act by Biesla to gift them the second goal, honestly I would not have done that.  The promotion was there for the taking and he basically gave it away.  

Side note:  John Terry is still a douchebag

Yeah the irony of John terry acting as a morale compass in the whole moment is a joke.

Just play to the whistle, no other sport would stop for such a thing.

8 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

The promotion was there for the taking and he basically gave it away.  

They'd already missed out on promotion, a win would have put them four points behind Sheffield United with one game left. It was there for the taking a few weeks back, they gave it away from there.

Capture.JPG