IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

Rvp = worldclass

Liverpool fans trying to have a serious discussion that Suarez is just as good if not better than RVP the other day. I got called bitter and laughed at for asking if they're serious. Their argument consisted of Suarez doing more for the team (didn't like the assists stats that say other wise ha) and RVP gets more help off his team mates. I pointed out that the Arsenal team last season wasn't much better than Liverpool's, with RVP being the main difference* he got 30/13 to Suarez 11/6.

*I mentioned Arteta as well, but that deluded bunch don't think he'd get in the Liverpool side.

What's there to say ?

Liverpool had a narrow win at Mansfield today, probably didn't deserve it, new kid scores on his debut, but he's a nothing player at a degenerate club team, and they won't win anything again, and Swansea got a replay in the other game, which was good enough

Lo and behold the horrible South American, and I can't find the suitable expletive - scored a 'controversial goal' in Liverpools second today I just read ?

That player, and that club - it's almost unprintable at times, but just going to leave it at that.

What's there to say ?

Liverpool had a narrow win at Mansfield today, probably didn't deserve it, new kid scores on his debut, but he's a nothing player at a degenerate club team, and they won't win anything again, and Swansea got a replay in the other game, which was good enough

Lo and behold the horrible South American, and I can't find the suitable expletive - scored a 'controversial goal' in Liverpools second today I just read ?

That player, and that club - it's almost unprintable at times, but just going to leave it at that.

Isn't that racist?

If he was from Pakistan would you have called him a horrible Paki ? Shame on you DK.dont know.gif

Isn't that racist?

If he was from Pakistan would you have called him a horrible Paki ? Shame on you DK.dont know.gif

Not sure if your fishing but its not in my eyes. Unless I missed something he has only pointed out that he is South American... Quite how that relates to your example I really dont know!?

I've actually backed Bradford to win, they've got nothing to lose really being the small club and Villa have everything to play for. Considering their recent run of form I'd expect them to be beaten by most sides so considering how fired up Bradford will be I can see them getting to the final.

Just a shame that Chelsea will stuff them in a few weeks at Wembley (although wont that benefit us? i.e - one more Europe place?).

Just a shame that Chelsea will stuff them in a few weeks at Wembley (although wont that benefit us? i.e - one more Europe place?).

Potentially...would guarantee a sixth place finish would get a Europa place....and sixth should be worst case scenario from where we are now.

I've actually backed Bradford to win, they've got nothing to lose really being the small club and Villa have everything to play for. Considering their recent run of form I'd expect them to be beaten by most sides so considering how fired up Bradford will be I can see them getting to the final.

I've went for Villa. Need them and Morecambe for £235, Bradford's keeper having a worldie mad.gif