IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

1 minute ago, markjazzbassist said:

City need to kick it into high gear and start scoring.  i'd take off foden and put on Sane and go for it

More worryingly if it stays like it is you'll beat me in the fantasy H2H.

Joke obviously, City at any cost.

Just now, Romey 1878 said:

Have they even looked like scoring? I’m not watching it because I knew what would happen. 

yeah they've had some good chances.  messi and suarez could have finished a little better.  shite scored right off the bat due to the atmosphere then it was nothing the rest of the half.  second half it was still just a lot of nothing and then wijnaldum came on and had 2 goals in what seemed like 3 minutes.  after that barca has started to attack more and not sit back and liverpool hasn't done much since.  it's not like barca is getting pounded here.  it's honestly just a bad game to watch, misplaced passes left and right.

2 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

yeah they've had some good chances.  messi and suarez could have finished a little better.  shite scored right off the bat due to the atmosphere then it was nothing the rest of the half.  second half it was still just a lot of nothing and then wijnaldum came on and had 2 goals in what seemed like 3 minutes.  after that barca has started to attack more and not sit back and liverpool hasn't done much since.  it's not like barca is getting pounded here.  it's honestly just a bad game to watch, misplaced passes left and right.

Game. Over.