IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

1 minute ago, hafnia said:

In fairness it could have been much closer but Barca could have made it 4 or 5 late on.

Barca should score at anfield as Liverpool will have to go for it. Barca very good on counter. 

No argument with that, they really didn't deserve to lose by three; but I'm very happy they did.

7 minutes ago, MikeO said:

No argument with that, they really didn't deserve to lose by three; but I'm very happy they did.

I wanted 4 to completely deflate them.

The footage of the prick pushing local old men in the fountain and then pouting drinks over a random bloke in a restaurant sickened me.... scummy shitty behaviour and loads of fans stood laughing. Awful..... but yeah he will just be a prankster won't he.  Over aged bully. 

1 minute ago, hafnia said:

I wanted 4 to completely deflate them.

The footage of the prick pushing local old men in the fountain and then pouting drinks over a random bloke in a restaurant sickened me.... scummy shitty behaviour and loads of fans stood laughing. Awful..... but yeah he will just be a prankster won't he.  Over aged bully. 

My lad told me about some of the vids earlier but not seen them myself, don't sound good.

5 hours ago, c1982 said:

I’m glad it was only 3-0 as it keeps it competitive enough that Liverpool may still think there’s something in it for them. This will hopefully be enough of a distraction for their title challenge to derail at Newcastle on Saturday.

✌️

12 minutes ago, Gwlad all over said:

2-3 OG

Conflicted, wanted Liverpool to drop points but if City win their last two it'll be us who cost Liverpool the title; they came to Goodison with it in their own hands but left having handed it back.

That would be sweet.

The amount of decisions they get from officials is scandalous! Not watched it back but wasn’t there a clear push on a Newcastle player in the box in stoppage time too? Looked it at the time anyway. If they’re not getting cheap free-kicks/missed offsides, they’re getting a Pickford, Lloris, Rico blunder!

2 minutes ago, c1982 said:

The amount of decisions they get from officials is scandalous! Not watched it back but wasn’t there a clear push on a Newcastle player in the box in stoppage time too? Looked it at the time anyway. If they’re not getting cheap free-kicks/missed offsides, they’re getting a Pickford, Lloris, Rico blunder!

I laughed off the whole conspiracy shit to start with .... I actually think it's blatant now.   

Whinging about barca diving..... the audacity. 

15 minutes ago, hafnia said:

I laughed off the whole conspiracy shit to start with .... I actually think it's blatant now.   

Whinging about barca diving..... the audacity. 

They done their best to help and Gerrard off to the World Cup with a title but he fucked it up. Think this time the Liverpool 'luck' will clinch it. 

The lino couldn’t have had a better view no wonder Richie got right in his face, surly players should get a retrospective booking and if a goal is scored through their cheating then a red card, it may or may not help but some form of punishment needs administering. 

44 minutes ago, Palfy said:

The lino couldn’t have had a better view no wonder Richie got right in his face, surly players should get a retrospective booking and if a goal is scored through their cheating then a red card, it may or may not help but some form of punishment needs administering. 

Even if a rule like that was brought in it would never apply to clubs like the shite. Just look at the retrospective punishment for diving!