IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

Pleased to see Brighton promoted, even more pleased to see Newcastle wobbling with just one point from three games. They'll probably still get second but they're trying very hard to chuck it away, fingers crossed.

huddersfield 2 games in hand, hoping they win both and their last and newcastle only gets 1 point from their last 2. would be amazing if they had to drop to the playoff. wont happen but i can dream

huddersfield 2 games in hand, hoping they win both and their last and newcastle only gets 1 point from their last 2. would be amazing if they had to drop to the playoff. wont happen but i can dream

One game in hand. Newcastle have three games left, Huddersfield seven points behind with four to play (shame they only drew today), Reading now one point above Huddersfield but just three games left. Bar-codes also have a much superior GD so it'd take a serious collapse but we live in hope.

Pleased to see Brighton promoted, even more pleased to see Newcastle wobbling with just one point from three games. They'll probably still get second but they're trying very hard to chuck it away, fingers crossed.

hughton turning out to be a decent manager for the lower premier sides/upper championships. well see how he does in his return to the premier league.

How the well liked team has fallen eh.... remember everyone had a soft spot for them.

Personally I can't stand them and their "amazing fans" bullshit.

Ronaldo offside for both goals. He was awful all match just cherry picking waiting for someone to lump it to him. His pace is gone.

I never actually ever thought of him as a naturally quick player... awful technique running wise. Compare him to bale and there is no comparison - bale is a natural sprinter.

Ronaldo pace is all a product of gym and conditioning.

I never actually ever thought of him as a naturally quick player... awful technique running wise. Compare him to bale and there is no comparison - bale is a natural sprinter.

Ronaldo pace is all a product of gym and conditioning.

won't disagree just that he was so lazy and if he wasn't ronaldo he would have been on the bench. benzema pulled every match at 60' yet ronaldo sits at the edge of the box and just waits for everyone to do the work for him. sad and pathetic.

at his prime he was one of the best all time, always found the net. but he's past it now.

won't disagree just that he was so lazy and if he wasn't ronaldo he would have been on the bench. benzema pulled every match at 60' yet ronaldo sits at the edge of the box and just waits for everyone to do the work for him. sad and pathetic.

at his prime he was one of the best all time, always found the net. but he's past it now.

I think he was the first footballer to totally embrace pure physical conditioning from a weights and sprint training perspective.

As a footballer he was good but he was more of an athlete with a hammer of a shot on him first and foremost.

Not a patch on Messi imo.

I think he was the first footballer to totally embrace pure physical conditioning from a weights and sprint training perspective.

As a footballer he was good but he was more of an athlete with a hammer of a shot on him first and foremost.

Not a patch on Messi imo.

agreed. i have all the respect in the world for him, said he hasn't had sugar in decades, alcohol neither, apparently the world could be ending and by 8pm he's in bed regardless. he's a machine.