IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

Been that busy mate!

Dont really read the rags in the summer either as its all bolox anyway.

and all you get is fucking weather reports.... Have you see any headlines the last few weeks, or even months. 'It will be hot' etc etc etc. Gets damn boring after the 79th time you've seen it advertised. Kind of pleased Dortmund got that win, as I'd favor them over Munich, so went a little way to make up for that heartbreak in the champions league final a month or two back.

sarcasm font still needed i guess...

not defending DK but if you're trying to avoid a result then general football thread on a football forum isn't the best place to be

Not nessacerily a font, I just need to remember people who hold petty grudges.

I came here to post that it was on if anyone was interested, not knowing that it had already been played...me being the genius that I am.

no?

i just guessed he was bein sarcy by predicting such an odd scoreline...and the fact other people liked the comment made it obvious he was takin the piss

I'm on my phone so don't see likes. You guessed he was being sarcy because he guessed 4-2? Bull....shit. Cba talking about this, C is a cunt because we have previous and he wont drop it,DK is a cunt for splerting the result and in general and your being a bit of a cunt about it all as well.

Warning points? Come at me bitches :lol:

yeah ok cos i have reason to lie about not knowing the score?

lovely

Just drop it. I came on to inform people that might want to watch a game that it was on and got nothing but shit and sarcy comments and now your on at me for having a go at someone that told me the result, like you wouldn't be pissed off?

Gets a bit of a joke on here at times, the guy who swears when provoked by bellends is always portrayed as the bad guy whilst the trolls run free.

Celtic - Elfsborg (Sweden) 0-0 after first half. (CL qualifiers) both teams have had one in the crossbar.

Celtics Commons and Forrest look very decent.

Edit* ended up 1-0 to Celtic but is this really the Celtic that beat Barca last season?

I think Celtic are going to get beaten in the return match.

Edited by Peter H