IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

Aston Villa have a rich and established history, had won the FA cup seven times I think before those snides had still yet to even win it. (1970) - History lesson kids.

League Champions a few times also, but last time was 1980/81 although they were big and successful as league winners before that I know. Not a snide club, and got to what they did with having a good side and effective manager, just as we did in the 1980s or Nottingham Forest or Derby County before that.

So they had a freak result today, not really interested to be honest, although it did bring a spontaneous moment of irritation. They're still unlikely to win anything this season apart from Mickey Mouse and a day out at EuroDisney, so won't be worrying too much over this. Teams you genuinely don't like and get a significant or outstanding result, will always bring some anger, but not worth a worry over.

That was - 'Todays soccer action'

I disagree, he had his back to the action so when a large force hits him on the back of the head he's obviously going to think the worse. I think RVP had every right to jump up like he did.

He's a footballer, he got hit with a football. Fuck him if he moans, I've had worst hit me playing 5-a-side whilst in goal and paid for the privilege.

He's a footballer, he got hit with a football. Fuck him if he moans, I've had worst hit me playing 5-a-side whilst in goal and paid for the privilege.

you saw it coming..plus you're in goal...balls are probably gonna go in your general direction if the other team are any good..he had his back to it and got smashed in the head from 1-2 yards away..fully justified to have a go imo..fergie should shut the fuck up though