IGNORED

Offer from Wealdstone Social Club - FA Cup related

Louis

I have recently received the following email from the secretary of the Wealdstone Social Club. He is interested to know whether any Evertonians would be interested in using their facilities for the FA Cup semi final against Liverpool.

My name is Edward Kelly,

I am the games secretary of Wealdstone Social Club at Station Approach, Harrow HA3 5BX.

Now the reason for me contacting you is that we were wondering if any of your Supporters who are coming to Wembley for the FA Cup semi final on the 14th of April, would like to use our club as a stopping off point .

We are a fairly big club and are about 4 miles from Wembley Stadium. We are right beside the Bakerloo underground that takes you to Wembley High Street or 3 minutes from the Met line which takes you right into the stadium itself.

We have car parking (free) for over 400 cars and coaches. So it would cut the cost of parking in Wembley, which is not only costly , but a nightmare finding somewhere to park, and any coaches can drop you off and return to the club 'til after the game .We have had quite a number of supporters here from different clubs over the last couple of years, but for this big game we hope to have as many as possible.

If it is something that your club or any of your supporters would consider, we would be more than happy to oblige. The only thing we would need (as we are a private members club) is a list of all that are travelling

That way we can sign you in as a block instead of singly. I do hope this might be of some interest to you, and if so just drop me an e-mail.

Yours sincerely,

Edward Kelly

He can be contacted at: Edwkel1@hotmail.co.uk

http://www.wealdston...lclub.t83.net/#