IGNORED

Giles Barnes

Guest blueboy122

Am sure he has been given numerous chances in the premier league, was it with Derby where he was injured but then came back but wasnt effective at all then he went to West Brom on a free and I dont think he made over 10 appearences for them. Its a no from me just because we have signed a young centre mid in in Junior and dont need anymore.

Am sure he has been given numerous chances in the premier league, was it with Derby where he was injured but then came back but wasnt effective at all then he went to West Brom on a free and I dont think he made over 10 appearences for them. Its a no from me just because we have signed a young centre mid in in Junior and dont need anymore.

He's a winger isnt he? oh and its a big fat no thank you from me.

Isn't he meaning Barnes is a winger? That's the way I took it anyway!

Barnes used to be a wide(ish) type of player, but he did play in the middle a fair bit also, i would never have said he as a flying winger as such. Junior looked as though he is a box to box type of player in that game i saw, he was good in the tackle but he had a trick about him as well.

Guest blueboy122

I always thought he was centre mid. From what Prisoner has said though he sounds abit like Osman, a centre mid but can do a job on the wing... but cant really.

He highlighted "young centre mid in in Junior and dont need anymore." in bold so I thought he was talking Juniorhuh.png .

Then the second bit was about Barnes (I thought).

Just to clear up, i did mean i thought Barnes was a winger tongue.png I Highlighted the above because Blueboy said we dont need anymore young centre mids. Sorry Guys tongue.png

Edited by GoodisonRoad