IGNORED

England

Deli Ali, on the edge of the six yard box, with only the goalie to beat, he side-foots it six yards over the bar. Why do players side-foot it when close to goal? Its certain to go straight up. Put your laces through it for crying out loud. He also headed one (unchallenged) straight at the goalie in the first half when it was easier to score. England are hopeless against teams who park the bus. Incessant square passing and when they finally decide to cross there is only one or two in the area marked by seven or eight defenders. When we play the likes of Malta, who we know are going to park the bus, we need some big forwards who can put themselves about and win headers.

Deli Ali, on the edge of the six yard box, with only the goalie to beat, he side-foots it six yards over the bar. Why do players side-foot it when close to goal? Its certain to go straight up. Put your laces through it for crying out loud. He also headed one (unchallenged) straight at the goalie in the first half when it was easier to score. England are hopeless against teams who park the bus. Incessant square passing and when they finally decide to cross there is only one or two in the area marked by seven or eight defenders. When we play the likes of Malta, who we know are going to park the bus, we need some big forwards who can put themselves about and win headers.

But we won :).

But we won :).

Unfortunately we did.

We need to lose against a few more Icelands in major tournaments before the bunch of shite running football in our country get lashed out the window.

We will probably qualify for the next world cup at a canter and look shite in the main tournament.

In fact why don't they just auto qualify England, Spain, Holland, France, Brazil, Argentina, Italy, etc etc if they don't qualify it's all because of the manager....

And about as much ability to pick good players.

Henderson is still there?! I don't think he's as bad as some of you do but I don't know how he is in the squad, let alone captain!

to be fair to Henderson he is a worthy successor to Phil Neville - really good at pointing. His voice? wow, have you heard it? its booming - you can hear it from any where in the stadium...... "howay lads, someone get a grip of number 10 - he's canny like. I'm gannin deep to make sure I kick any through balls oot"

There is also the fact that he is world class at "None physical kick offs" - doesn't matter who it is, Jordan will make sure he walks right up to them and stare them out with his chest all pumped and arms carrying carpets. watch his technique - he makes sure that the referee is approx. 5 feet away in order that the other player can't give him a slap. The only thing harder than Jordan Henderson is his hair gel.

If Rooneys England days are numbered I'd like to thank him for everything he has achieved and done for the national team a legend

Apart from scoring more goals than anyone else he's achieved nothing. The only time he performed well in a summer tournament he was still an Everton player.

Apart from scoring more goals than anyone else he's achieved nothing. The only time he performed well in a summer tournament he was still an Everton player.

talking my language here Mike.

The best version of Wayne Rooney? 2002 - 2004 IMO How many goals did he score? not as many as he did for Man United but he was a complete joy to watch. In a truly awful team he actually gave us a figurehead. He could do the lot and often did - the game against Bolton where Ivan Campo claimed he was probably the best player in the world - the team?

Wright, Yobo, Weir, Stubbs, Pistone, Carsley (Alexandersson 78), Tie Li, Gravesen, Naysmith (Pembridge 78), Campbell (Radzinski 55), Rooney

scary....

could have been so much more as a player. Ronaldo hasn't the football talent that rooney has got - he made the most of everything he had which is the difference. Rooney was blessed with natural strength - Ronaldo made his in the gym. The same can be said for the ability to strike a ball etc.

A 17 year old Rooney in the current Everton team = Top 4 guaranteed.

talking my language here Mike.

The best version of Wayne Rooney? 2002 - 2004 IMO How many goals did he score? not as many as he did for Man United but he was a complete joy to watch. In a truly awful team he actually gave us a figurehead. He could do the lot and often did - the game against Bolton where Ivan Campo claimed he was probably the best player in the world - the team?

Wright, Yobo, Weir, Stubbs, Pistone, Carsley (Alexandersson 78), Tie Li, Gravesen, Naysmith (Pembridge 78), Campbell (Radzinski 55), Rooney

scary....

could have been so much more as a player. Ronaldo hasn't the football talent that rooney has got - he made the most of everything he had which is the difference. Rooney was blessed with natural strength - Ronaldo made his in the gym. The same can be said for the ability to strike a ball etc.

A 17 year old Rooney in the current Everton team = Top 4 guaranteed.

I remember sitting there watching him during that tournament and feeling goosebumps as I thought "he's ours". Then he broke my heart :(.

I remember sitting there watching him during that tournament and feeling goosebumps as I thought "he's ours". Then he broke my heart :(.

Ironically in that tournament I felt he could do even more - we knew how good he was and I was awaiting him to score 8+ goals in the tournament.

A better player at 17 we will struggle to see - yes we see the likes of Pele, a young Messi and Maradona but this lad was physically mature at that age and could bully defenders - probably more powerful then than he is now.

watch his performance against France - one of the best he's given.

Edited by Hafnia

Apart from Hart, the England defence is awful but is marginally better than the attack. Sturridge is hopeless, have to get Vardy on. Walcott and Lingard are anonymous. One thing, it is obvious why England make so many passes sideways and backwards. Its because whenever they pass it forward they pass is to the opposition.