IGNORED

Twitter Transfer Rumours

8 hours ago, Matt said:

Even future TV payments will be pledged against, wouldn't surprise me if we were already pledging against 25/26 TV money.

It will probably be pledged for the next two seasons. That’s when most of our short term loans finish.

Chances are we restructure the debt when we take the stadium. It’s been the plan all along anyway. With a huge asset as collateral and a longer term to spread it over will save us a fortune in interest payments alone each year. 

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

At least we’re adding our name to a few decent players - keeps fans optimistic - we’re not signing any of these but it kills a bit of time reading the links and Dyche can come out and say we did all we could after the 0-2 defeat to Bournemouth on the 31st.

1 hour ago, c1982 said:

At least we’re adding our name to a few decent players - keeps fans optimistic - we’re not signing any of these but it kills a bit of time reading the links and Dyche can come out and say we did all we could after the 0-2 defeat to Bournemouth on the 31st.

Was a proper baller at Valencia, would be a good addition.

56 minutes ago, c1982 said:

Nice one Textor lad - I’m all for this 👍🏼

Alan Myers saying the medical to happen tomorrow. 

While I agree we're a little light in the midfield, this better not be the last signing we make this window. We have far more glaring issues that need to be addressed

13 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Alan Myers saying the medical to happen tomorrow. 

While I agree we're a little light in the midfield, this better not be the last signing we make this window. We have far more glaring issues that need to be addressed

I agree that we need more in other positions too but disagree about the midfield point - I think we are dangerously light in central midfield with Gana, Garner, Tim and Doucoure - I actually think we need Mangala and another in there over the course of the season.

7 minutes ago, c1982 said:

I agree that we need more in other positions too but disagree about the midfield point - I think we are dangerously light in central midfield with Gana, Garner, Tim and Doucoure - I actually think we need Mangala and another in there over the course of the season.

And it's clear Dyche doesn't see Doucs playing in the same positions as the others you mentioned

8 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

And it's clear Dyche doesn't see Doucs playing in the same positions as the others you mentioned

Nor do I… Doucoure has been a very important player for us but his qualities are more linked to his athleticism rather than his actual footballing ability in my opinion.