IGNORED

Twitter Transfer Rumours

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, patto said:

He’s good I suppose it’s competition for Myko 

Strong competition, this and us spending a bit on another centre back (O’Brien) points to 3 at the back for me - Rodriguez has been used as lcb a lot especially as he’s got on a bit.

16 hours ago, patto said:

He’s good I suppose it’s competition for Myko 

Years ago when he was at Wolfsburg he was good. Now I’m not so sure, he seems more of an auxiliary CB. Upgrade on Holgate however & has a good left foot.

33 minutes ago, Btay said:

Years ago when he was at Wolfsburg he was good. Now I’m not so sure, he seems more of an auxiliary CB. Upgrade on Holgate however & has a good left foot.

He’s got a great left foot we need backup im not saying he’s the 1 but for free ?

23 hours ago, patto said:

He’s got a great left foot we need backup im not saying he’s the 1 but for free ?

As cover he is an option. Back up left back & 4th choice CB. We would have to play a back 3 with him. Tika taka tracksuit Dyche let’s goooo

I’ve long thought this may happen and would love him as a replacement to Dom - different player but it looks like we’re signing players where we’re not going to be so reliant on our number 9 to win so many arial battles/ be so isolated.

10 minutes ago, c1982 said:

I’ve long thought this may happen and would love him as a replacement to Dom - different player but it looks like we’re signing players where we’re not going to be so reliant on our number 9 to win so many arial battles/ be so isolated.

You'll have to be right about something eventually I suppose :lol:.

1 hour ago, c1982 said:

If we were to lose Dom i think he would be an ideal replacement. 

8 hours ago, c1982 said:

That would mean a Tim and a Tam. We'd have to look for another Tom also then ...

8 hours ago, Shukes said:

Always liked this lad and thought we should take a point. Don’t know how he got on over there. 

Did his ACL at the end of 2022-2023 season.  Came back for 8 games last season.  Has a fair way to go to prove he's returned to fitness in my book.  

On 30/07/2024 at 09:49, c1982 said:

https://www.goodisonnews.com/2024/07/31/tammy-abraham-reaction-to-everton-approach-emerges-with-ex-chelsea-reunion-wanted/

Just now, dunlopp9987 said:

I know. Year in, year out we were being linked with O'Brien, Iroegbunam, Lindstrøm, Ndiaye. 

Get us some new faces, damnit!! 

Hate to play devil’s advocate but we were linked to NDiaye last summer.

1 hour ago, StevO said:

It’s a good job our scouts work for the club and not the media. 😂

All as I’m saying is our scouts have been poor  I know we have got rid of a couple and it might improve. 
we were linked to Beto for 12 months surely he could see he was terrible 

We’ve been linked to Tammy Abraham for about 3 years it’s not good enough. 
the proof of the pudding is in the eating regarding the new signings we will have to wait and see. 

9 hours ago, patto said:

All as I’m saying is our scouts have been poor  I know we have got rid of a couple and it might improve. 
we were linked to Beto for 12 months surely he could see he was terrible 

We’ve been linked to Tammy Abraham for about 3 years it’s not good enough. 
the proof of the pudding is in the eating regarding the new signings we will have to wait and see. 

So Beto was poor, who else? And how long have our current scouts been at the club? Seeing as they let Benitez get rid of a lot of them, I’d suggest not very long. 

Being linked with Abraham for three years is a bad thing how? Why is that not good enough and how are these links the fault of the scouts?

34 minutes ago, StevO said:

So Beto was poor, who else? And how long have our current scouts been at the club? Seeing as they let Benitez get rid of a lot of them, I’d suggest not very long. 

Being linked with Abraham for three years is a bad thing how? Why is that not good enough and how are these links the fault of the scouts?

Do you think we sign players after scouting them then if you do the last 8 years have been a disaster the list of mistakes is too long  Abraham doesn’t want to come here so forget him move on….we have a problem now with DCL he wants to move on but we have his value too high if towards the end of the window he’s still here we will drop his price Dramatically why not do it now and get a couple of fullbacks in who we’ve been linked to 1 on a free 1 supposedly available for about 7 million….plus we need to get rid of other players we don’t want