IGNORED

Twitter Transfer Rumours

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, c1982 said:

0 goals and 0 assists for Napoli in 22 league games but supposedly quality for Frankfurt before… Moyes always did well with these - not at the right club but previously quality - signings e.g. Arteta, Pienaar. He certainly fits the profile (when he’s at his best) as a winger who can actually run with the ball and is direct and is naturally right footed. Could be an interesting shout… I wonder if it’s loan with an obligation or reduced fee as Napoli paid €30m last summer.

He played 416 minutes this season in the league to be fair to him. 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Best of the rest Germany walks all over best of the rest Scotland.

Your probably right I’m just getting things moving on here in the mid 90s I spent about 3 years off and on watching Bremen and to be honest it wasn’t very inspiring. 

18 minutes ago, StevO said:

I know time flies mate, but that’s 30 years ago. 

I know but it was still shite and don’t forget Bayern we’re a top team when we beat them 10 years previously. 

14 minutes ago, c1982 said:

And what about Man City and ‘the best league in the world’?

Unfortunately that’s organised by the premier league bots but it’s still the best league in the world in my eyes. 

On 13/07/2024 at 00:05, StevO said:

Considering absolutely no one else has picked up on this it would give credence to people saying he's paid by agents to drum up interest in their players by putting out false stories like this.

23 hours ago, StevO said:

I know time flies mate, but that’s 30 years ago. 

You make it sound like it's an offence to be old.....but the plus side is I've seen us win almost everything and I wish our young supporters could enjoy that amazing feeling.

40 minutes ago, patto said:

You make it sound like it's an offence to be old.....but the plus side is I've seen us win almost everything and I wish our young supporters could enjoy that amazing feeling.

No, I just don’t see how you can use the standard of 30 years ago to form an opinion today. A lot has changed in 30 years, like there won’t be a single player still playing in the league that you watched. 

Not sure how that’s got anything to do with being old.
I was at my Dads 74th birthday party last night, I wasn’t offended by his age, and I’m not exactly young myself. My creaking knees, sore back and grey hair is a constant reminder. 
If you think I’m young then I’m very happy about that, being on TT for almost two decades will also tell you otherwise. 

16 minutes ago, StevO said:

No, I just don’t see how you can use the standard of 30 years ago to form an opinion today. A lot has changed in 30 years, like there won’t be a single player still playing in the league that you watched. 

Not sure how that’s got anything to do with being old.
I was at my Dads 74th birthday party last night, I wasn’t offended by his age, and I’m not exactly young myself. My creaking knees, sore back and grey hair is a constant reminder. 
If you think I’m young then I’m very happy about that, being on TT for almost two decades will also tell you otherwise. 

I just wish I was as young as you maybe 20 more years watching the blues in our fabulous new stadium. 
I think we are on the way up now so enjoy. 

On 14/07/2024 at 09:49, Romey 1878 said:

Considering absolutely no one else has picked up on this it would give credence to people saying he's paid by agents to drum up interest in their players by putting out false stories like this.

Looks like I can put Fabrizio back on the ITK list after he got put on my shit list after he got the Harrison transfer so wrong :lol:.

4 minutes ago, Shukes said:

He was excellent in the finals just gone. Tore the place up.

While he was very good with us I always thought he looked to come of the pitch when the going got tough….again I think his time has passed move on for someone younger. 

I would have him if we didn’t have to pay ridiculous wages and agent fee’s. 

Still a quality player and one season would be enough.

Sadly, I think he would command huge wages and his agents would rinse us.

2 minutes ago, Shukes said:

I would have him if we didn’t have to pay ridiculous wages and agent fee’s. 

Still a quality player and one season would be enough.

Sadly, I think he would command huge wages and his agents would rinse us.

£1m a week.

On 20/07/2024 at 07:29, patto said:

Can’t be true he looks quality 

Re: Preciado.  Would hope he hits the ground running.  26 already, so we wouldn't have time to let him adapt for a year or two.  Does look very positive and aggressive.  Looks like a true wing back. 

On 24/07/2024 at 09:32, Romey 1878 said:

This should make you happy patto

Thank god for that leave him for someone else he might be decent but not worth the risk injury wise and cost wise. 

On 23/07/2024 at 20:35, chicagoblue said:

Re: Preciado.  Would hope he hits the ground running.  26 already, so we wouldn't have time to let him adapt for a year or two.  Does look very positive and aggressive.  Looks like a true wing back. 

This has gone very quiet it’s got me a bit worried he looked so good.