IGNORED

Twitter Transfer Rumours

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, patto said:

We paid lots of millions for other players and they are crap so let's not think he's no good because of his fee the price means nothing he's a full Italian international 

Coco the clown Martina is captain of his national side so that means nothing.

Ten years have passed since we picked up decent players for £5m (Jags, Baines, Arteta). You can't get a tealady for that these days, if he's any good there would be another ten clubs all over him.

48 minutes ago, patto said:

People pick on Martina because he's the easy option he cost nothing I would rather have Martina costing nothing and playing maybe 25 games than having klassen who cost 25m and played 5 games we have to to get away from splashing the cash and do due diligence on the players.

Last season's transfers were a catastrophe we spent something like 150m and got 2 players that were good enough and for some the jury is still out on Siggy who is a good player and will prove it this year.

Good morning to you too Patto, if we intend to move to a higher level, we won't do it by getting players for £5m,  we have to add a nought to that 5 to buy players we need in order  to challenge the big boys.

5 hours ago, Haiku said:

Yeah, right... I don't believe Brands will discuss that with a fan. And why there's always a "mate" who's the source of an information and another guy who makes it public? Tweets starting with  "A friend of mine..." or something like that usually end up being bullshit stories.

tbf he posted a pic of his mate with Brands outside the ground...

1 hour ago, aaron said:

tbf he posted a pic of his mate with Brands outside the ground...

I don't argue he has a photo with him, just that Brands shared inside information of ongoing transfers with him. It doesn't sound professional. Also i doubt Malcolm will cost less than Tierney, which makes his statement false.

3 minutes ago, Bill said:

Well he's got a good crystal ball, even I know that.!!  Richarleson due for a medical tomorrow.  Will be sorted in the next 48 hrs.   👦👦👾

Probably more due to the fact he's just conducted a one on one interview with him, and spent time around him out in Portugal.

39 minutes ago, aaron said:

saves posting a new topic because its just a throw-away line - the Mirror at the end of this article have linked us to Danny Drinkwater on loan https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/denis-cheryshev-lined-up-everton-13011971

On the face of it people will probably say no thanks but when you look at how well he played prior to his move to Chelsea he was brilliant, not played badly either when given time there either 

Looking at Twitter most Leicester fans would have him back in a heartbeat and many credit him to being their most vital player when they won the league 

For me he'd be great alongside Gana (similar to the Kante set up at Leicester) he can turn the ball well and has very good forward passing 

He's a more complete and better version of Besic imo 

4 minutes ago, EFC-Paul said:

On the face of it people will probably say no thanks but when you look at how well he played prior to his move to Chelsea he was brilliant, not played badly either when given time there either 

Looking at Twitter most Leicester fans would have him back in a heartbeat and many credit him to being their most vital player when they won the league 

For me he'd be great alongside Gana (similar to the Kante set up at Leicester) he can turn the ball well and has very good forward passing 

He's a more complete and better version of Besic imo 

I would take him in a heartbeat, better than anyone we have on our books in that position

12 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

It'd be fantastic to see our pacy forward running onto all those lobbed balls over the defence of the opposition...

Sure this is sarcasm but actually Richarlison and Walcott fit the bill now. I’ve got a feeling that we may move for Lozano too should Lookman go.

37 minutes ago, c1982 said:

Sure this is sarcasm but actually Richarlison and Walcott fit the bill now. I’ve got a feeling that we may move for Lozano too should Lookman go.

Hope so, Lozano Drinkwater and two competent CB's and I'd be very happy! Where's my medication......