IGNORED

David Prentice: I fear for future of Everton

Louis

http://www.liverpool...00252-30113321/

Everton FC can’t keep pretending everything’s rosy in the garden.

Louis Saha, Neville, Tim Cahill and Sylvain Distin – all players Everton have heavily relied upon in the past – are all nearing the end of their useful top flight playing life.

What happens when they are forced to call it a day if there’s still no money for transfers?

Everton FC have banged their head against the glass ceiling of the top four twice . . and are now looking at the trap door beneath.

Maybe it’s symbolic that this year is the centenary of the Titanic sinking, because unless Bill Kenwright’s 24/7 search finally bears fruit, Everton are heading in the same direction.

They have been steaming towards their own iceberg for years.

An ageing stadium, an ageing – and as a result increasingly injury prone – squad, a decreasing fan base – with those that remain becoming more and more disenchanted, and an over-reliance on a magnificent manager.

I fear for the long term future of Everton Football Club.

And I make no apologies for saying that.

Brilliant!!! The man can now at least lay claim to the fact that he is by law related to one of the Greatest Evertonians to have lived (no not Bill Kenwright) but Dixie Dean.

Unfortunately the pathetic idiots running our club will look at some way of punishing him. Good article, Blue Bill will be a bit wounded, ah diddums.