IGNORED

My view

Alex TFC

Not daft at all. Im currently on my ipad which wont work with anything, but if you google download firefox you will find a link to the official download page. Simply click download and it should take care of itself. Pls try and make sure that you are on the official firefox page and not some copy. If you can wait until tomorrow i will be able to help you.

Avin, I get the "no plug in thing" but the Wembley one works.

My first guess was that it was a Java issue, so I installed the latest version of Java, but still no go.

I then installed the latest version of Flash, for both Internet Explorer, and, other browsers, and still no go.

On Chrome, I get the message as per image above. On Internet Explorer, I get no reaction at all from the page.

Will check it out.

just downloaded this it still doesnt work.

Patto, I've tried many, without issue. The Everton one doesn't work. It could be a compatibility issue, it could be that it needs a different / older version of Flash, or Java.

I certainly wouldn't waste another second on that site mate. It's real poor as sites go.

I try to steer clear of technical difficultes, it only ends in a rage, but getting back to the game this weekend I'm looking forward to it. With all due respect to the opposition you have to expect a home victory, don't know what formation Moyes deploys, but I don't want a lone forward type of thing and he can at least again show some attacking intent. This game reminds me of playing Woking in the FA cup years back and when the draw was made I was fully expecting a landslide victory but we only sneaked through 1-0 at Goodison, can't remember much else from the day, think it was Sheedy, may be wrong

I suppose you could also add Telford into this as a sort of opposition game from the mid 1980s and we must have reached the final that year too. I hope all Tamworth supporters who go up this weekend have a fine day out and take in the experience. It should be a good game

Poor Alex the Tamworth fan asks about his view and it ends up turning into a browser plug in geek thread! laugh.png

All the best for the game on Saturday Alex, I'm sure you'll no doubt have a good crowd along for a great day out. (hopefully not too great though!)

I see Tamworth haven't won a game since their last FA Cup match (3rd Dec v Gateshead), how have they been playing in that time? what do you think your sides main threats are that Everton should be weary of?

I see Tamworth haven't won a game since their last FA Cup match (3rd Dec v Gateshead), how have they been playing in that time? what do you think your sides main threats are that Everton should be weary of?

Reminds me I've not done "Talking to the Enemy" yetunsure.png . Thanks Wooney I'll use that one!

Poor Alex the Tamworth fan asks about his view and it ends up turning into a browser plug in geek thread! laugh.png

All the best for the game on Saturday Alex, I'm sure you'll no doubt have a good crowd along for a great day out. (hopefully not too great though!)

Haha thanks yep should be a great day heard weve sold around 4500 tickets so hopefully a good atmosphere!

Not been playing and probably our best player, Paul Green suspended. Imagine that if we do score it'll be from a set piece.

Oh and hopefully we'll be able to mark Tim Howard out of the game ;)

Haha thanks yep should be a great day heard weve sold around 4500 tickets so hopefully a good atmosphere!

Not been playing and probably our best player, Paul Green suspended. Imagine that if we do score it'll be from a set piece.

Oh and hopefully we'll be able to mark Tim Howard out of the game wink.png

laugh.png

hope you had a good day Alex, Tamworth performed admirably and your lads should be proud of their efforts.

Was good to hear that our fans gave your players a good send off at the end of the game and Moyes stayed out on the pitch and waited a good while for the Tamworth players to come off after enjoying their time and shook every one of their hands. Great respect from him and a nice touch.

All the best to Tamworth for the remainder of the season.