IGNORED

Saha interview

Louis

so thats three player blaming money for the poor start, not the fact they are just playing shit (and in some instances, not looking bothered).

It's poor, really poor. The attitude stinks. Just fuckin' get on with it, stop bitchin, play to 100% and get the results turned around. The mood in camp seems very poor atm.

so thats three player blaming money for the poor start, not the fact they are just playing shit (and in some instances, not looking bothered).

It's poor, really poor. The attitude stinks. Just fuckin' get on with it, stop bitchin, play to 100% and get the results turned around. The mood in the camp seems very poor atm.

Probably been reading this forum, its catching you know.

Good move by Admin with the new post, nice one Steve.

Quite a startling interview to be honest. Whilst I am annoyed by the lack of support Moyes has had this is not the right message to come from a player. Moyes hauled him off after not running the channel when Hibbert had the ball - is that his excuse:

"Now there are more managed runs, fewer useless gestures. I am more focused on efficiency."

Useless gestures - I think Moyes may take issue with this. Rightly so.

I'm waiting for the full interview on France Football

The usual defence is being misquoted... hmmm not sure - why did he have to mention Drenthes name as part of the negative? Sure Arteta going is the loss of a quality player - could he not have left it there?

Either way, he is the first choice and pretty much only striker and he is risking the wrath of moyes.

It's possible.. look at the above, Saha says he's adjusting his game because at 33 he can't play on instinct as he did before. He said he has chosen to be more efficient.

You took his quote and made it seem like it was an excuse for laziness.. and that getting into position when Hibbert has the ball is a "useless gesture" wink.png

Think "It is disturbing.." is something that could easily have been exaggerated in translation.

That's what I am hoping - I think Moyes will be displeased that he has broken ranks in general.

He has been fed scraps though so not surprised he is annoyed, the part he needs to be mindful of is his attitude aint great at the moment.