IGNORED

Help needed re sunday

Ste4321

Hey guys was just after a bitta help from those that mite get the train to and from home games, I need to be in Manchester ASAP after the game on sun and am goin via train from lime street.how long roughly will it take to get to lime street after the game and what is best route/ modes of transport to get ??

Many thanks for ne replies

Hey guys was just after a bitta help from those that mite get the train to and from home games, I need to be in Manchester ASAP after the game on sun and am goin via train from lime street.how long roughly will it take to get to lime street after the game and what is best route/ modes of transport to get ??

Many thanks for ne replies

Taxi 15 mins, cost less than a tenner.

You know what? I misread the question. Lime Street is at most 20minutes.

Just remember to go for an express train, one that stops at fewer stations ;) Sometimes they stop at each station and it takes an hour and a half when other express trains take 45mins, for the same price.

Taxis are about outside the ground, though they get taken pretty quick, you might be lucky.We usually go at a steady trot towards the city and there's a road on the left (don't know the name) where there is usually quite a few taxis waiting.The road is about a 5 min jog, I did my ankle running down there once, so just watch those friggin slabsblush.png