IGNORED

Disallowed Bolton goal inspires goal line technology investors

Louis

Fifa At Rochdale FC To Test Goal-Line Cameras : F.C. Business

Two Bolton supporting investors have spent £100k each trying to introduce goal line technology into football after Bolton had a goal disallowed against Everton in 1997.

I remember seeing Gary Speed on TV saying if the goal wasn't allowed for offside, it should have been disallowed for fouling in the box anyway. smile.png

Two Bolton supporting investors have spent £100k each trying to introduce goal line technology into football after Bolton had a goal disallowed against Everton in 1997.

I remember seeing Gary Speed on TV saying if the goal wasn't allowed for offside, it should have been disallowed for fouling in the box anyway. smile.png

Gary Speed now Louis? :P

I remember it well, there was a clear foul on Southall thats why it winds me up when Bolton fans harp on about it

I remember it well, there was a clear foul on Southall thats why it winds me up when Bolton fans harp on about it

By that super striker Nathan Blake, wasn't that the same year Boro where deducted points for not turnng up over the xmas period because all the squad had the flu. Gosh we where lucky that year.dry.png

By that super striker Nathan Blake, wasn't that the same year Boro where deducted points for not turnng up over the xmas period because all the squad had the flu. Gosh we where lucky that year.dry.png

Is it true that a board of refs sit every year to oversee contentious decisions, in that year they said that Everton were lucky to stay up because more of the questionable decisions went in our favour than those teams around us?