IGNORED

Uploads into Posts.

Bill

Cant upload anything into my posts, i've tried it with a little avatar Gif, and i've tried it with a small avatar pic, but it keeps failing, yet they are only small pics.

It also says i have used 16.95 Mbs of my 1 Mb allowance. huh.png how can that be. ??? if the maximum file size is 10 Mbs, I need to have more allowance.

How is everybody else situated. ??

Noname.jpg

Before any smart arse answers come back, i uploaded this from Photobucket.

Is it possible to get this on the Site ?, potters-online forum is only a week old but its just got this on.

Would ease the load on the server, if we all upload from an outside source.

New Photobucket uploader.

" I've just installed a free photobucket up-loader to the site, this allows you to upload photos without having to leave the site to host them. You will notice the up-loader under the addition options box when you create a new post or in your quick reply box.

It is too server intensive to allow members to upload too many pictures internally, which is why we encourage the use of an external host such as photobucket or flickr."

Edited by Bill

Never used the site upload system.

I either copy and paste stuff from the net direct, or use Photobucket.

Are you admin again Bill? If so, glad you changed your mind. smile.png

No Mate just an ordinary member, what made you think that.

Its just that i want TT to be the best forum on the net, but in the last 12 months we have slipped down in the rankings IMO.

Edited by Bill

No Mate just an ordinary member, what made you think that.

Its just that i want TT to be the best forum on the net, but in the last 12 months we have slipped down in the rankings IMO.

I misread Mikes post regarding 'had' as opposed to 'have', plus wasn't sure if you'd quoted the bit about installing a PB thing, or you'd actually installed it.

As for being the best, I think that means many different things to many different people. Surely my rejoining has improved your ratings? yay.gif

Bill, there's no photobucket/imageshack addon available for this board software. If it becomes available, I'll add it.

Thats what i mean when i say we are slipping down in the ratings.

Another site already has it and they have only been going a week, you should check on their server because nothing is ever available when we want something off ours.

Edited by Bill