IGNORED

Lost EFC season ticket

J.P

The club should issue you with a new one.

Most important thing is to contact them immediately and get any old one cancelled.

Not sure about Everton, but is it a proper old style ticket book? if so, they'll probably charge you for a new one.

A few clubs won't charge if they are electronic card style (a lot easier to block if lost too).

Best of luck - let us know how you get on

I must say, if you're a season ticket holder, and it's electronic, you'd expect the club to use a bit of goodwill and replace for zilch.

If they really cared, they'd think about buying a striker, putting BK on a 'food finance' course, and consider a more attacking formation... but I doubt the lady at the ticket desk will pass on the advice!

I must say, if you're a season ticket holder, and it's electronic, you'd expect the club to use a bit of goodwill and replace for zilch.

If they really cared, they'd think about buying a striker, putting BK on a 'food finance' course, and consider a more attacking formation... but I doubt the lady at the ticket desk will pass on the advice!

They made it clear when they were first issued that it would cost £10 to replace.