IGNORED

Pienaar

yes I did and it made about as much sense as this one.

Maybe I need to explain it in simpler terms that you can understand.

Assists mean eff all.

Read the scenario, where Pienaar does all the work, but Saha gets the assist with 'one' contribution, and Yakubu gets the goal, with a tap in.

A stat would say "Goal Yakubu. Assist Saha".

Looking back at the stats, only Saha and Yakubu get mentioned. Meanwhile, the guy who created all the play, was forgotten.

Stats do not reflect play makers. They only reflect the end product. 'never' use them to judge somebody's value to a team.

Edited by Avinalaff

before you think im not getting it, I do see where youre coming from I just think its nonsence.

Nonsense?

In the scenario I gave you, who does all the work?

Which players do the future statistics mention?

Who get's all the credit?

Who doesn't get any credit?

Oh, btw.....

Who received player of the year because of many similar scenarios?

If you think it's nonsensical Matt then you are clearly more occupied with a result, rather than the game itself, and that is quite sad.

Edited by Avinalaff

you know what is interesting? the way the muscles in your throat contract in rhythm when you vomit.

its quite a complicated thing, but its over in a second or two. amazing what the human body can do.

dont even get me started on masturbating, thats just hours of fun!

you know what is interesting? the way the muscles in your throat contract in rhythm when you vomit.

its quite a complicated thing, but its over in a second or two. amazing what the human body can do.

dont even get me started on masturbating, thats just hours of fun!

Do the muscles in your throat contract when you masturbate too? biggrin.png

I bet Baines would have him back, he's only been half the player since Pienaar went, and if any football was played by Everton it was played by Pienaar, always ready to lay a pass and run, take on defenders and draw players away so Baines could enjoy himself.

You never saw Pienaar hoof the ball 40 yards, and anybody who says he wouldn't improve this present squad, knows very little about football. I hope we get him here, if only for five months, and Donovan on the other side.

This. Although I agree with the Gueye/Barkley arguement as well.

Overall Pienaar would improve how we play football and IMO if he came back, he would get more game time that the likes of Gueye would if he didnt come back, and for that reason alone, I think it would be silly not to if the opportunity arose. I think that makes sense!? dont know.gif

• 2 weeks later...

That's the problem. Still, maybe it's an option if we get investment. Where does this wage lark stop?

Need a cap brought in, or seriously lower basic and bonuses to stop the mercenaries. I.e £20k a week max with the potential to earn £50k depending on wins, performances etc.

Its in todays Mirror that Spurs are looking at loaning with a view to a permanent deal or selling out right Pienaar and also Kranjear they reckon the pair would brimg in up to 8 million, if im totally honest id try and get both if possible. Were crying out for a bit of craft and i think they'd bring just that.

Is it wrong that im glad it didnt work out for Peanut at Spurs more aimed at Rubber faced Redknap than peanut tho.

I don't think so to be honest. Gareth Bale is playing in his position and he's been on fire recently so I can't see how Kranjčar could have any way of sticking him on the bench. Put it this way, I haven't heard his name being called out recently and I think his last goal was around about the beginning of the 2009-10 season. He would definatly come on loan to us and I could see that one coming off more than Pienaar seeing how little he has been playing. I think that since 2009 when he joined Spurs he's only played 41 times (according to Wikipedia) when considering there are 38 games in a season isn't exactly spectacular.

However, like you said having both Pienaar and Kranjčar suits me fine. Anyone that has pace and can get us goals will suit me no matter what their names are or what their shoe size is.

I think he had a bad ankle injury which kept him out.

Their bubble has burst a little bit recently as has Newcastles, and even City's. We really do need bodies in the squad. The only thing is with loans is we're hiring the wedding suits, and when we have to give them back, will the marriage become a little rocky?

I think we can only have 2 more players on a long term loan, as we already have 2 in Drenthe and Straq.