IGNORED

The Blue Union respond

Ian C

sorry but id say it was complete FAIL, it's too late to start buttering people up with tours here and there, clutching at straws is what it is imo

I see where youre coming from but theres been so many complaints that they dont involve the fans but when they start to involve the fans again its not good enough. Rock and hard place spring to mind....

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see where youre coming from but theres been so many complaints that they dont involve the fans but when they start to involve the fans again its not good enough. Rock and hard place spring to mind....

Yeah i agree with you, i just think it's far too late for them to be even trying to get all cosy with the fans or whoever, they need to accept they have failed and move on from it.

Yeah i agree with you, i just think it's far too late for them to be even trying to get all cosy with the fans or whoever, they need to accept they have failed and move on from it.

maybe they have accepted and this is the 1st step in the right direction.

Wishful thinking but I slept well and have some optimism back :)

maybe they have accepted and this is the 1st step in the right direction.

Wishful thinking but I slept well and have some optimism back smile.png

could be, but i really don't see what anyone involved in the running of our club can do to bring support back, they have failed long-term (some good things) let someone else have a go at the job, someone more qualified with more experience.

• 1 month later...

but harsh comparing them to the Nazis. The Nazis were at least organized.....

Anyway - cancelling the protest isnt going to be the end of them, they will swoop in as soon as we lose a game and start all over again. If they do, I hope they take a long hard look at themselves and try and be professional about their concerns. Im not going to hold my breath though......

They have just proved that they are a complete bunch of amateurs imo, if you are going to do the campaigns, protests and all that stuff, then you stick with it, through the good and the bad, the thick and the thin, you do NOT just stop and have a few games break when the team starts picking up a few points here and there. What happens if tonight we get a rebound performance from LFC and lose 3/4-0 to them? The Buffoon Union will be climbing the walls tomorrow morning going mad. They have simply proved to me that they are just a one man and his dog operation and are out of their depth with the whole thing. I had fun with a bunch of them the last few days on FB winding them up over this, do you know that some of them actually believe that the BU forced the club sign players in the January window!! nothing to do with the fact that maybe,just maybe Moyes might have wanted to strengthen the squad....

I think there are idiots on both side of the fence Pris, there are those in the B.U who don't even know about the kings dock failure, Kirby, the NTL deal, Chris Samuelson - who just look at how little money we spend and join a bandwagon believing that the next owner may buy us Lionel Messi.

Conversely there are the happy clappers who also know very little about the kings dock failure, Kirby, the NTL deal, Chris Samuelson - who just look at the fact that Bill is a blue, he brought Moyes in and a takeover pretty much guarantees a portsmouth situation.

Somewhere in between there are balanced fans who take all information into account - some don't trust Bill and the board, some believe he is doing the best he can. I sit with the "I don't trust Bill and the board"

anyhow.... roll on tonight COYB

I think there are idiots on both side of the fence Pris, there are those in the B.U who don't even know about the kings dock failure, Kirby, the NTL deal, Chris Samuelson - who just look at how little money we spend and join a bandwagon believing that the next owner may buy us Lionel Messi.

Conversely there are the happy clappers who also know very little about the kings dock failure, Kirby, the NTL deal, Chris Samuelson - who just look at the fact that Bill is a blue, he brought Moyes in and a takeover pretty much guarantees a portsmouth situation.

Somewhere in between there are balanced fans who take all information into account - some don't trust Bill and the board, some believe he is doing the best he can. I sit with the "I don't trust Bill and the board"

anyhow.... roll on tonight COYB

Oh me too, but they (BU) are really starting to annoy me now, they really think they are something they are not, everybody knows BK has screwed up over things, we know this, but stuff like saying that they (the BU) forced the club to sign players in the window is just plain ridiculous, we would not have signed anyone unless Moyes actually wanted them.

Oh me too, but they (BU) are really starting to annoy me now, they really think they are something they are not, everybody knows BK has screwed up over things, we know this, but stuff like saying that they (the BU) forced the club to sign players in the window is just plain ridiculous, we would not have signed anyone unless Moyes actually wanted them.

I could see that some of their supporters may say that, but i'd be very surprised if it was any of their actual members and organisers who would think that.

Guest blueboy122

Fully agree with Prisoner about the Blue Union. It shouldnt matter how the team are playing at the moment, if we are top of the league or bottom of the league they are meant to be protesting about off feild issues i.e back room, financial issues nothing to do with the team. They have just proved to me that they are a bunch of bafoons, how fickle can these people get. They are just looking to blame people for when the team are under performing.

• 3 weeks later...