IGNORED

The Blue Union respond

Ian C

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having had my account with Blue Kipper suspended without reason ( though I suspect it was due to sustained criticism of the Blue Union) I kept quiet for a few weeks but as the day of the next "protest" arrives I just feel that I have to comment.

BU are no more than self seeking publicists really run by KEIOC and with the sole intention of removing BK. They have no plan to move things forward whether BK remains or not apart from nebulous concepts about professional, hard nosed businesssmen being in a position to find a buyer. Of course no names. I implore true Evertonians to steer clear of them, I doudt there will be more than a a couple of hundred misguided souls seeking to speak for the vast majority of Evertonians.

Having had my account with Blue Kipper suspended without reason ( though I suspect it was due to sustained criticism of the Blue Union) I kept quiet for a few weeks but as the day of the next "protest" arrives I just feel that I have to comment.

BU are no more than self seeking publicists really run by KEIOC and with the sole intention of removing BK. They have no plan to move things forward whether BK remains or not apart from nebulous concepts about professional, hard nosed businesssmen being in a position to find a buyer. Of course no names. I implore true Evertonians to steer clear of them, I doudt there will be more than a a couple of hundred misguided souls seeking to speak for the vast majority of Evertonians.

I've always considered myself a true Evertonian, I've always considered myself as someone who looks at the big picture, and never take things at face value.

There are no sides to be picked here other than that which is Everton F.C. Supporting the club does not mean you support those who own it, run it or manage it - any employee, director, owner has a responsibility. If they don't meet expectations then out they should go.

This true Evertonian nonsense is a complete and utter joke, someone who supports or opposes the board or Blue Union has their own reasons, it doesn't make them any less of a fan.

The B.U have proven to be more than a match for those who run the club - for that reason alone it highlights the incompetency of those at the helm.

I've always considered myself a true Evertonian, I've always considered myself as someone who looks at the big picture, and never take things at face value. There are no sides to be picked here other than that which is Everton F.C. Supporting the club does not mean you support those who own it, run it or manage it - any employee, director, owner has a responsibility. If they don't meet expectations then out they should go. This true Evertonian nonsense is a complete and utter joke, someone who supports or opposes the board or Blue Union has their own reasons, it doesn't make them any less of a fan. The B.U have proven to be more than a match for those who run the club - for that reason alone it highlights the incompetency of those at the helm.

errrrr, how and when?!

[/b]

errrrr, how and when?!

A little matter of getting a transcript displaying that Kenwright is clearly out of his depth. Whether you agree with the fact it was recorded or not - it was an eye opener that the club were ill equipped to deal with.

They have pulled the finances apart and demonstrated a clearly dysfunctional and badly run business.

They have held meetings, had press releases, received radio air time - has the club tried to debate them and counter? Nope, they just roll out an ex player with the usual soundbites.

A little matter of getting a transcript displaying that Kenwright is clearly out of his depth. Whether you agree with the fact it was recorded or not - it was an eye opener that the club were ill equipped to deal with.

They have pulled the finances apart and demonstrated a clearly dysfunctional and badly run business.

They have held meetings, had press releases, received radio air time - has the club tried to debate them and counter? Nope, they just roll out an ex player with the usual soundbites.

Im wondering if your desire for change is making you blind to the hypocritical, contradictory, irrational, childlike way of bundling along the Buffoon Union conducts themselves in.

Im wondering if your desire for change is making you blind to the hypocritical, contradictory, irrational, childlike way of bundling along the Buffoon Union conducts themselves in.

Thing is though, at least they are out trying to do something about the situation, instead of moaning on forums and facebook and blogs etc etc, which i admit i have done myself, its just that the way they are doing, it could be so much more professional and better for everyone all round if they really wanted it too.

Thing is though, at least they are out trying to do something about the situation, instead of moaning on forums and facebook and blogs etc etc, which i admit i have done myself, its just that the way they are doing, it could be so much more professional and better for everyone all round if they really wanted it too.

Completely agree with the bold bit.

I know that I cant step in and wave a magic wand to fix it. I dont have delusions of grandeur and its not that im against change, I just dont know the answer and Im not going to pretend that I do. These guys, whether they have good intentions or not, are not helping nor acting like they actually can.

Im also fed up of them and the media grouping all Evertonians in with this group.

The fact is they are engaged in a battle with the club, there is no two ways about it. I don't believe that a club that bans agms, throws people out with banners, bans journalists is going to be democratic with a group that want those in charge out. Turkeys don't vote for Christmas.

The result is that people get petty, squabble, overreact etc and yes it is embarrassing. Some people can't articulate themselves properly. Until another option comes along with which I can offer my support in setting fires under the arses of those running the club, I'll stick with them and suffer the ignominy of the associated occasional brain farts some of them have.

At least they aren't in charge of the club!!!

i would disagree with what you have wrote about the BU in that post Matt, but all of them words could be used to describe the the conduct of the club over the last few years too.

Got to agree with this

I have listened to what they have to say and they just come accross as clueless.

Just what are they trying to do? There is no substance to what they say. I've asked many times and the response is that others could find a buyer but they never name them.

Just what are they trying to do? There is no substance to what they say. I've asked many times and the response is that others could find a buyer but they never name them.

They are trying to raise public awareness of the poor running of the club.

I believe there is substance to the way the club has been run badly for years, the first lot appears on the annual accounts, the next lot can be listed from the NTL mess up to FSF, and various other poor deals brokered in the last decade.

The biggest problem for the BU is the supporters who jump on the band wagon without knowing much of whats going on and giving a lot of grief to anyone who doesnt support BU.

As someone else has said in this thread, we all support the blues. We all pretty much want the same thing, first and foremost stability and secondly success. Some people will accept the way the club has been run, others wont, some will be out in the streets in protest, others wont.

It doesnt make anyone better or worse for their stance or their actions. We are all on the same side.

To those of you who still focus your anger on the B.U - WAKE UP!

The club has suspended the man who has overseen some absolute shambolic PR stunts. Who you sticking by now? They are and were all in cahoots, who is the last to remain?

Absolute circus, they knew what he was all about, yet it's taken this to take action. Seriously, some of you have pinned your badges to idiots rather than the club. Robert elstone is this years blue brother winner, best of a bad bunch.

They are trying to raise public awareness of the poor running of the club.

I believe there is substance to the way the club has been run badly for years, the first lot appears on the annual accounts, the next lot can be listed from the NTL mess up to FSF, and various other poor deals brokered in the last decade.

The biggest problem for the BU is the supporters who jump on the band wagon without knowing much of whats going on and giving a lot of grief to anyone who doesnt support BU.

As someone else has said in this thread, we all support the blues. We all pretty much want the same thing, first and foremost stability and secondly success. Some people will accept the way the club has been run, others wont, some will be out in the streets in protest, others wont.

It doesnt make anyone better or worse for their stance or their actions. We are all on the same side.

Thats just it though, I formed my opinion of them after listening to an interview on Radio City with Dave Kelly and he just got ripped to pieces by Ian Snodin and Ian St John, he just didnt seem to have a clue what it was he wanted

This idea that the club should publicly name its price is farcial as far as I am concerned and I must admit they got my back up straight away when they claimed to be speaking for all Evertonians, to be fair rhe last part might not have been intentional but its how I percieved it

Edited by duncanmckenzieismagic

Bad day for the Buffoon Union today, official police estimate was 250 people turned up for their march today, but it didnt look that many to me

I think many are deciding that the current board and officials are doing a great job in destroying themselves. Its getting onto mission accomplished.

Don't be upset Dunc, soon enough that gang will be happy. As long as potential new owners don't try and move us into the lancashire aldi stadium...

I think many are deciding that the current board and officials are doing a great job in destroying themselves. Its getting onto mission accomplished.

Don't be upset Dunc, soon enough that gang will be happy. As long as potential new owners don't try and move us into the lancashire aldi stadium...

rofl.gif Thats the worlds worst excuse! rofl.gif